The UR PS3-Way: Plat Race

Who Do You Think Will Win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be The First To Finish?

• HcG-_Clawz
    • Hemiak
    • Zajac9999

You guys are going to love the Time Attacks in Shadow Of The Colossus  :awesome:  (Especially #3 and #15 :P)

If you're getting frustrated, leave the game for a day and come back after. It works wonders :P

Also a tip for #15

Try standing on his neck and wait until he shakes that. From the moment he starts shaking his neck, go straight for the head, it should give you enough time to get a few stabs in.

thx for the tip :) i have more problem with

the chest vital point .. dont get a stab there , cant find an sweet point ..... hand and head is "easy"

thx for the tip :) i have more problem with

the chest vital point .. dont get a stab there , cant find an sweet point ..... hand and head is "easy"

You can try to apply the same strategy here but only with his shoulder instead of his neck (select to reveal text)

It's the hardest point though and you'll get it eventually ;)

This strategy works with a lot of colossi btw. Since they nerfed Wander's grip in the PS3 version, you have to bend the game a bit to your will :P

Edited by Vivify-King

You can try to apply the same strategy here but only with his shoulder instead of his neck (select to reveal text)

It's the hardest point though and you'll get it eventually ;)

This strategy works with a lot of colossi btw. Since they nerfed Wander's grip in the PS3 version, you have to bend the game a bit to your will :P

i wasnt trying him that hard =) so its not like i have given up now =)  i still take a break after 13 kills :)  and without that "trick" nr3 would be impossible :)

letz stop talking here about strats :) letz just see how good the 3 here can do that game :)

• Like 1

Lol, I was just about to kick you two out. :P

Don't give these other noobs any ideas.

That's why we use spoiler tags ? It's up to you if you want to play fair or not. Btw, the info is here up for all 3 of you anyway.

I wanted to start with pier solar. But i have a bad start. Started getting ill last night and have trouble with my paypal so cant buy the game ;/ 

Was in no mood for gaming today

bummer man. Well we've got a long way to go so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Played a bit last night but had to call it early since today was the first day of school and my little guy is just starting kindergarten.

Still hoping Pier Solar will go on sale in the next couple weeks and I can get it cheap. :)

SoTC - 11/31. Haven't started the others yet. Got one of the misc trophies completely random tonight. It wasn't hard but it's kinda nice when you don't have to go out of your way. 9/16 colossi down on normal.

I also finished Xillia 1st play, got my last random treasures, jet black buzzard, and finished Magnus Zero. Does that count at all?

Edit: the site auto/updated me minutes before I synched my profile, >.< I'll manually do it in the morning.

Edit2: Done

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

I've only done some fishing on Elder Scrolls Online yesterday since i wasnt really in the mood to do anything else.

Also i bought Pier Solar and its currently downloading might start it later today or tomorrow. Also bought Everybody gone to the rapture which looks like a beautiful game.

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

Quick update again as I've played a bit more Pier Solar today.

Pier Solar and the Great Architects - 13/38

Shadow of the Colossus - 0/31

Skydive: Proximity Flight - 0/51

Will probably move onto SotC or Skydive before the end of the week as I'll be getting One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 at the end of the week so my brother will want to play on the ps4 more. Hoping to get a good amount of Pier Solar done before then tbh, but I'll also be boosting Razing Storm soon so we'll see how that plan goes. :P

• Like 1

5 more Colossi down. No other trophies though.

SoTC - 16/31

Pier Solar purchased & downloaded. Thanks to WDJAT for mentioning the retro sale. :)

I finished Xillia with 216/220 skits watched. :'( Skipped through 220 more tonight since I wasn't sure if/where I could get the last 4 on my original file. :(

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Quick update again as I've played a bit more Pier Solar today.

Pier Solar and the Great Architects - 13/38

Shadow of the Colossus - 0/31

Skydive: Proximity Flight - 0/51

Will probably move onto SotC or Skydive before the end of the week as I'll be getting One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 at the end of the week so my brother will want to play on the ps4 more. Hoping to get a good amount of Pier Solar done before then tbh, but I'll also be boosting Razing Storm soon so we'll see how that plan goes. :P

What are your thoughts on Pier Solar?  Was interested in trying it at some point :)

What are your thoughts on Pier Solar?  Was interested in trying it at some point :)

I'm enjoying it so far, the gameplay is fun and satisfying and the story is interesting and humorous. A couple of the trophies look like they will be a pain to get though, but I guess we'll see. :)