I can't decide what to buy

opikal

I hate when I get a little bit of money and need to choose a game. I have $80 in my psn account, and cannot make up my mind.

Here's the list that I am trying to decide from.

Destiny The Taken King Digital Collector's Edition 

At least with this choice I will end up with a huge amount of content to play right now and have a pre order for later too. 

The Witcher 3

I enjoyed the Witcher 2, and this looks even more amazing. 

Fallout 4 pre order.

All this would give me is a nice countdown timer, and piece of mind.

Mad Max pre order

This is right around the corner but I am on the fence about it.

MGSV

Same as mad max, but, this looks insanely good. 

Any suggestions? I just got a PS4 and trying to get some new games. Any opinions would be appreciated. 

First, I would forget about Destiny.

Since you want Fallout,I would suggest for you to wait until the game comes out while in the meantime you keep an eye on MGS and Mad Max when they get released.

With $80 you can hardly buy two games on that list.   My guess would be Fallout 4,since I'm a big fan.   But honestly it will depend on which series are you the most fan of. I would also wait for a price drop on The Witcher 3.

Sorry couldn't help much, but it's a bit hard to choose between those  :wave:

Well if you just got a PS4 and need some games, I'll suggest either The Witcher or Destiny, so you can play straight away, so because I played the Destiny Beta and thought it was below average, I'll say go for The Witcher. I haven't yet played the Witcher but from what I've heard and you saying you enjoyed The Witcher 2. You Should enjoy it.

The Witcher 3

MGSV

Fallout 4

Tons of content, Tons of content, and Tons of content. You also have a nice selection of different genres/eras. Do you want a medieval fantasy RPG, a Cold War Stealth Action game, or a Post-apocalyptic shooter with heavy RPG elements?

Edited by Saltyie

Thanks everyone! I went ahead and locked in Fallout 4, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) 

It feels great knowing it will be preloaded some day and I can play it the minute it is out.

Not a bad choice at all

I predict the witcher being half price by the end of the year.

• Like 1

Witcher III if you love traditional style RPGs

Definitely The Taken King if you like Destiny. I just read the article about it in Game Informer, and from what I read it basically rebuilds Destiny from the ground up, fixing issues in the base game and adding a hell of a lot of new content.

Thanks everyone! I went ahead and locked in Fallout 4, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

It feels great knowing it will be preloaded some day and I can play it the minute it is out. 

Oh. Disregard my post.

• Like 1

Witcher III if you love traditional style RPGs

Definitely The Taken King if you like Destiny. I just read the article about it in Game Informer, and from what I read it basically rebuilds Destiny from the ground up, fixing issues in the base game and adding a hell of a lot of new content.

Oh. Disregard my post.

I have the physical collector's edition pre ordered at gamestop, but I was tempted just to get the digital version. I haven't paid for the gamestop one yet. I am starting to prefer digital games, esp if they have a good online aspect (like GTA), because I can't resell them or trade them in when I get bored with it. I bought destiny twice on PS3 for really cheap and sold it both times because I stood to make a profit heh. Also I decided if I were to play it, I would rather wait until I get a PS4, so it would look better. I traded in GTA5 PS3 for the same reason.