Sphere Master Trophy not popping.

Pengz88

I have filled in every node with stat spheres and activated them with tidus and it didnt pop. then grindy as hell i went and filled in every line as well, still nothing. could this be because i beat Dark Aeons and Penance before maxing out stats? i hope i dont have to do it all again, ive maxed this game millions of times on ps2.

Edited by Pengz88

You have to complete the sphere grid for all characters.

That's Perfect Sphere Master, the Sphere Master trophy is for one character.

Beating Aeons/Penance has no relevance to the sphere grid trophies.   Are you sure you have unlocked and replaced every single node, including locks, and activated them all?   It's easy to miss a node, or an activation given the grid is quite sizeable.   Can't really see any other reason than you've missed something.

just a small tip:  there is a sphere that is able to unlock every kind of field. some joker . if you click this it jumps auto to a missing field. only works if this field has effect on it , empty one doesnt work.    It was an easy way for me to see if i missed a field.  (master sphere i think was the name)

That's an odd one really, I know it's a slog but I haven't heard of the grid trophies being glitchy either.   Only other thing I can think of is take a look at the nodes the other characters are sitting on, and around the name tag, sometimes they can be a distraction.  There must be an empty node, an inactive one or a lock hiding somewhere, although a lock should be easy enough to see I would think.

• Like 1

RedMustang72 is right , sometimes Name tag is over a node , just move all charakters and look again.  Or destroy one and activate it again, maybe it was really buggy .  But it would be very very rare that a trophy glitched only for 1 person . 

• Like 1

i have looked again and just completed the grid for wakka, and still nothing. im going to try loading a save from before i put the last stat sphere on and fill it in again and see if that helps. how do i take screen shots so i can show you guys im not bsing?

the only thing i can think it could be is that i didnt bother with luck and just filled it in with spare mag d spheres. gonna have to smash earth eater and greater sphere for hours to check if thats the problem.

Edited by Pengz88

i have looked again and just completed the grid for wakka, and still nothing. im going to try loading a save from before i put the last stat sphere on and fill it in again and see if that helps. how do i take screen shots so i can show you guys im not bsing?

the only thing i can think it could be is that i didnt bother with luck and just filled it in with spare mag d spheres. gonna have to smash earth eater and greater sphere for hours to check if thats the problem.

it doesnt matter what sphere it is .  Important is that every single slot is filled with a sphere AND activated with the character.  in theory you can fill every slot with strengh and activate it to get trophy (makes of cause no sense)

That's an odd one really, I know it's a slog but I haven't heard of the grid trophies being glitchy either.   Only other thing I can think of is take a look at the nodes the other characters are sitting on, and around the name tag, sometimes they can be a distraction.  There must be an empty node, an inactive one or a lock hiding somewhere, although a lock should be easy enough to see I would think.

RedMustang72 is right , sometimes Name tag is over a node , just move all charakters and look again.  Or destroy one and activate it again, maybe it was really buggy .  But it would be very very rare that a trophy glitched only for 1 person . 

i need glasses. empty node under kimahris name. thanks a lot. 

i had looked all over the grid at least 20 times and didnt see it.

Edited by Pengz88
  • Like 2

i need glasses. empty node under kimahris name. thanks a lot. 

i had looked all over the grid at least 20 times and didnt see it.

Good stuff, I'm sure we all went through this to some degree, grid is huge and it's very easy to overlook something, and those name tags are a pain at times.   Enjoy the Plat!  :)

• Like 1