Hello, fellows!

feathered3

Yo~~!

New member in the crew! Nice to meet ya all, people xD

Ugh... I'd like to make this post creative and original somehow, though I have no wubling idea how... Well, whatever.

Guess you'd like to know something about, eh? C:

So...I'm from Poland and I'm 15 years old. Proud to call myself sort-of-a-trophy-hunter since the beginning of August, I think. I must say, catching those shiny cups can give a serious blast.

Currently working on Bloodborne and Alice: Madness Returns(almost got them!).

Hope I meet some cool dudes here:3 If you want to talk about  games, trophies or even discuss structure of a swees cheese, feel free to text me.

Have a nice day! ^^

panda-emoticon-46.gif?1292863515 Hello and Welcome to PSNP and in world of trophy hunting universe... 

panda-emoticon-17.gif?1292863507 Unfortunately I am more of a nice type of guy than a kewl type... sooo... yeah...

panda-emoticon-22.gif?1292863509hope you enjoy your stay and see you more in site and good luck in trophy hunting...

Love that Avi! <3 - Welcome to the PSNP Forums!-Feel free to chat up anybody the community is very sweet and warm, if you ever need help around the site don't be afraid to ask.

Check out the threads on the ps4 and ps3 and even the vita!- if you want to just talk about nothing I say go to off topic, always something interesting there, media room to discuss the tv shows and movies of your liking and if I may I suggest going to Forum Games it's fun,fast paced non-sense!

If you can get 50 posts you can also get a custom title! <3- Well I hope to see you around!- and enjoy your stay!