PS4 System Software 3.00 Features Detailed, Beta Starts Today

Aranea Highwind

Update sounds good. 

I did register for the Beta but I never heard anything so I assume I didn't get in lol. 

I would presume if you didnt get your email yesterday then you aint in.  Lots of features but none of my friends have the beta so I cant make full use.  Like watching someone else play and setting up communities.

Maybe I will start the PSNP Community - although there are a few plat hunter communities there already..And even one for ShopTo.net!

• 4 weeks later...

I have the 3.00 beta 3 from quite sometime. The events section is really cool and promising (only partecipated in a couple Driverclub events). As for the community it was still buggy and messy in the way you read the news and open the images. Remember that everyone can create a communuty but NOT if the name is already taken and you can't create more than 5 communities.

For the rest is ok, especially the ps plus section. Don't have to search for it in the store anymore.

Never had the chance to send a sticker to anyone 'cus I hadn't friends with the beta installed.

Edited by Toma_Gabriel

Please for give me if anyone else mentioned this but I was getting my update and I went into the kitchen, when I came back the PS4 had turned off... so I turned it back on via the DS4 pad and I had option for safe mode etc... anyway basically the update had installed but is what happened to me weird or anyone else had same thing?