PS4 System Software 3.00 Features Detailed, Beta Starts Today

Aranea Highwind

Communities — PS4 users will have the ability to create communities based around shared interests, like games, genres, and more. Communities include a message board with general discussion, screenshots shared by players, and the ability to join parties / games. If you want to tackle a big multiplayer raid, but don’t have enough friends available, this could be a great way to connect with other players who are looking for the same thing.

This could be interesting, if there's not a community for Wizardry style dungeon crawlers there will be when I get the update.

• Like 1

the storage increase is the only thing that really interests me, and even 10gigs isn't enough. events could be cool, we'll see if it actually works. but really there are so many basic things that need to be added to the system, and things the system already has that don't work right, that seeing a list of new things that probably won't work is just annoying to me

The Communities bit just reminds me all too much of Miiverse.

I rarely use Miiverse other than to get a screenshot, and I don't know a single other Nintendo owner who uses Miiverse.

Of course, Communities on PSN could prove useful where Miiverse didn't, but I somehow doubt it will be used outside of a few people.

This update looks awesome, can't wait for the PSNProfiles community to be a thing! =D

YES, SIR!  :highfive: 

Let's make it happen pronto!  :eyebrow: 

--> Seriously.? 10GB for PS4 Alone.? PS+ members.

Isn't it PS+ across all system (VITA,PS3,PS4)  :facepalm:  come on, SONY! 

we can do better than that! Keep in mind, you are still short of one more year to JUSTIFY your infamous line

10 years life cycle.  :hmm:  :pimp: 

Cheers!

-Razgriz