Can't access Ultimate Team

JoshC17

So I've been trying to access Ultimate Team on FIFA 13 for the last 5/6 days but keep getting the following message. "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 13 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 13 Main Menu". Was wondering if anyone else was having this problem and if there is a fix for it. Thanks in advance.

I think some players experience this problem every now and then. A friend of mine told me that he still was on ultimate team (FIFA 13) yesterday, so the servers seem still to be up.

Hmmm. Guess I'll just have to wait till the servers sort themselves out :( thanks anyway.

Hmmm. Guess I'll just have to wait till the servers sort themselves out :( thanks anyway.

This is gonna be a long shot, but have you updated the game to it's latest version? Not sure, when and if there are still any updates, just guessing... Otherwise, you'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Still trying Josh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep  :( Will never get that inform player

This is gonna be a long shot, but have you updated the game to it's latest version? Not sure, when and if there are still any updates, just guessing... Otherwise, you'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Yeah everything is updated. Even checked origin account but nothing. Might try deleting the game updates and saves and see what happens then. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same exact problem for a few weeks now,
I've deleted the game, a​ll game files and installed it again. Nothing changed.
I can access FUT 14 and FUT 15 without any Problems, only FUT 13 is causing Problems.

Did you find a solution yet?

The Servers are still online cause a friend of mine is still able to Play FUT 13...

Edited by BigBadKingCule

I have the same problem since 4/5 mounths and i only need the inform trophy to get the platinum  :( . I was trying to get that trophy for 2 years  :facepalm: I think the problem is that your suscription to the Ultimate Team expires after 2 years. I played the Ultimate team in another account and it worked, so the servers arent down