What's wrong with this online?

Max_Playne

No doubt that many players will start to play online after its free on plus. Just let them download it and try the campaign xD . Personally I'm very interesting in this game as its kinda reminds me of FlatOut series, which loved so much

Edited by Vytautas20

Am I the only one that has few problems with the Multiplayer? When I search for all games I get like 14 lobbies (Granted some only have like 1 person in them) but half the lobbies available to me have enough people in them to start a match. I don't know if it's because of the time I go on. On top of all this, I can connect to about 80% of the games I try to join. I don't know, maybe it's cause I only started playing it yesterday so I don't have much experience with the servers and their capabilities.

My NAT type is 2. should I change it? If so how do I do it?

No 2 is ok. I use it. But if u can change to 3 is still better

OP: this is the reason why this platinum is so rare. 0.30% not because its hard but 'cause the online sucks

Edited by pese-97

I dont know if that can help you but one of my friend was not able to join my game and the game of other of my friends but never get prob to join his game (work on only 1 way). Strangely the only way we discovert to make him able to join is to let him host 1 game. we join and play 1 game on his host and after i creat a new lobby and he can now join my game. I dont know when that trick stop to work (if it is when some 1 leave Twisted Metal) but we try it 2 times and that work.

Edited by Carrier13

I dont know if that can help you but one of my friend was not able to join my game and the game of other of my friends but never get prob to join his game (work on only 1 way). Strangely the only way we discovert to make him able to join is to let him host 1 game. we join and play 1 game on his host and after i creat a new lobby and he can now join my game. I dont know when that trick stop to work (if it is when some 1 leave Twisted Metal) but we try it 2 times and that work.

We could try that. Send me a friend invite to my real id, bolinhas7, and see if it works. If it does i could help with your session