multiplayer DLC free

raulbalarezo

Im playing the dlc maps right now

Alright.... I'll have to check for that tonight then.  Are you in US region?

Well, holy lucky shit! :o  The Map Packs are indeed free as of now and hopefully still will be when I get to it.  Grounded Mode and Left Behind are of course not.  That would be toooooo good.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-last-of-us/cid=UP9000-NPUA80960_00-THELASTOFUSDIG01?emcid=ps-se-717&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Playstation&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-se-717&utm_content=Brand

I have to say thanks raul!  I would have never known.

Edited by PlayResponsibly
  • Like 1

Alright.... I'll have to check for that tonight then.  Are you in US region?

Well, holy lucky shit! :o  The Map Packs are indeed free as of now and hopefully still will be when I get to it.  Grounded Mode and Left Behind are of course not.  That would be toooooo good.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-last-of-us/cid=UP9000-NPUA80960_00-THELASTOFUSDIG01?emcid=ps-se-717&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Playstation&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-se-717&utm_content=Brand

I have to say thanks raul!  I would have never known.

You are welcome :)

Picked these up a few days ago. Now I don't have a good excuse to not go for the "3 downs, no deaths" trophies. Yay, free stuff. But ugh, massive amounts of frustration!!!  :blink:

I haven't played the DLC, but in the base game just using a shotty and spending salvage on extra rounds could get these easily.  But maybe things have changed since I last played...

I haven't played the DLC, but in the base game just using a shotty and spending salvage on extra rounds could get these easily.  But maybe things have changed since I last played...

Yeah, but I always get picked off at least once. Not dying at all is fairly tough. Even so, the biggest problem is just not being able to find many matches. Not too many boosting sessions for the PS3 version anymore, either.

Yeah, but I always get picked off at least once. Not dying at all is fairly tough. Even so, the biggest problem is just not being able to find many matches. Not too many boosting sessions for the PS3 version anymore, either.

Oh, I may have misunderstood the trophy, is it 3 kills in a row without dying, or is it at least 3 kills in the match and not dying at all the whole time?  If it's the latter, yeah, that's pretty hard regardless of weapons or skill.  You pretty much gotta boost or hope to go up against a team of noobs (even then, the MP is balanced enough that noobs can be pretty deadly).

Oh, I may have misunderstood the trophy, is it 3 kills in a row without dying, or is it at least 3 kills in the match and not dying at all the whole time?  If it's the latter, yeah, that's pretty hard regardless of weapons or skill.  You pretty much gotta boost or hope to go up against a team of noobs (even then, the MP is balanced enough that noobs can be pretty deadly).

The latter. 3 kills in a match, without dying in the match. They realized how sadistic that is when they put out the Remastered version--there you only need 5 kills in a match period.

The latter. 3 kills in a match, without dying in the match. They realized how sadistic that is when they put out the Remastered version--there you only need 5 kills in a match period.

Damn, that is pretty insane.  It's probably doable without boosting, but you may break a few controllers :P  I used to play the MP in TLOU a lot when I first got it on PS3.  Even after getting the plat I still played it cause I wanted all the hats/skins/whatever and needed 120 survivors (which I did achieve at great difficulty).  I usually hate MP, but TLOU was pretty awesome.  Since these maps are free I may get back into it and see if I can grab these trophies.

• Like 1

So far, I'm not liking the Reclaimed maps besides Capitol, they are really camp-fest of maps, even compared to the Abandoned maps. I only got the Reclaimed trophies left, but sweet lord, some people really have the nerve to throw molotovs, which is the cause of 90% of my fails when a game is about to end. I'm just about lose my mind every time I fail just because some losing player got 3 molotovs to spare.

Edit: Welp, looks like I finally gotten all the MP DLC trophies. I couldn't begin to describe the struggle to get the Reclaimed maps to show up and hoping to have either a great team or fight against a terrible one, because without one of the two I've mentioned, well, don't be surprised when you get flanked from all side, your teammates don't revive you for some reason, and of course, my favorite, getting spammed by molotovs that can instantly kill you.

Edited by erickt123