Roster13's Den of Platinums

Roster13

Can't stop. Won't stop. Don't know how to stop.  :P

I've got some pretty big games coming up soon myself that will demand a lot of time out of me. I could definitely see you catching up, It just depends how hardcore you are.  xD

Nah I can't play for too long like we did with Dead Space xD

What games are you wroking on now ?

Nah I can't play for too long like we did with Dead Space xD

What games are you wroking on now ?

Oh man, don't remind me about Dead Space. I'm getting some major PTSD from that experience. The horror!  :lol:

Well right now I'm attempting to go for the platinum in Yakuza 3. Now that is a massive time sink. I can see me putting in at least another 70 hours just because there's an insane amount of side missions are random crap you have to do in that game. Then in the near future, I'm going to be playing Tales of Zestiria. Not much to say about that other than it's a JRPG and they always end up taking a good 100 hours or so.  :P I ordered Final Fantasy X the other day and the guide says it'll take a good 110 hours to platinum (it's another JRPG so what can you expect?).  :D Oh and don't even get me started on Star Ocean... I have to build up the courage to start that one again.  -_-

So yeah, fun times. What are you up to besides Rainbow Moon? Gotta play a shorter game to keep the old sanity in check.  ;)

• Like 1

Oh man, don't remind me about Dead Space. I'm getting some major PTSD from that experience. The horror!  :lol:

Well right now I'm attempting to go for the platinum in Yakuza 3. Now that is a massive time sink. I can see me putting in at least another 70 hours just because there's an insane amount of side missions are random crap you have to do in that game. Then in the near future, I'm going to be playing Tales of Zestiria. Not much to say about that other than it's a JRPG and they always end up taking a good 100 hours or so.  :P I ordered Final Fantasy X the other day and the guide says it'll take a good 110 hours to platinum (it's another JRPG so what can you expect?).  :D Oh and don't even get me started on Star Ocean... I have to build up the courage to start that one again.  -_-

So yeah, fun times. What are you up to besides Rainbow Moon? Gotta play a shorter game to keep the old sanity in check.  ;)

Start Ocean it's an unique game. You need to drop any other games you might be playing and just focus on it otherwise it will take triple of the time xD

I get you on the Jrpgs. Was checking the Guide for Rainbow Moon and it says 100 hours for the platinum ( Will probably take double of the time since I like to take my time with games). But it's been a while since I ventured into a RPG so I'm enjoying this one a lot !

After Spec Ops: The Line I also need a break from shooters :P   But aside from Rainbow Moon I'm just playing White Night on PS4 really. Just want to relax right now with some Indies on the side

• Like 1

After Spec Ops: The Line I also need a break from shooters :P   But aside from Rainbow Moon I'm just playing White Night on PS4 really. Just want to relax right now with some Indies on the side

That's understandable. Spec Ops is no joke, that's for sure. I can't wait to see how the Brutal difficulty in the Uncharted collection stacks up in terms of challenge.  :D

I don't know much about White Night but good luck! I'm sure you'll platinum it in no time.  ;)

• Like 1

Nice checklist bud!

Keep up the good work.

Thanks man !    :highfive:

That's understandable. Spec Ops is no joke, that's for sure. I can't wait to see how the Brutal difficulty in the Uncharted collection stacks up in terms of challenge.  :D

I don't know much about White Night but good luck! I'm sure you'll platinum it in no time.  ;)

What did you think about Crushing on the PS3 version ? I thought it was easy so I'm expecting to have a lot of difficulty with the Brutal Mode  :P

It's an easy Indie game, so I shouldn't have a problem  :)

Nice list mate, we have some similar taste in games. It`s refreshing to see a list without childish/cartoonish  games. Good job!

Tell me about it, I see those type of games all the time in other's people Trophy List. But thanks man  :wave:

Really cool collection, i give it a 10/10 and hope to see more :D

If I ever add a poll here, I will let you vote :P     Thanks !

• Like 1

What did you think about Crushing on the PS3 version ? I thought it was easy so I'm expecting to have a lot of difficulty with the Brutal Mode  :P

Well I wouldn't say it was easy, it just wasn't that difficult. Hopefully Brutal will be a different story and will actually challenge my MLG gaming skills dawg. :lol: I thought Grounded mode in The Last of Us was harder than Crushing in Uncharted. Maybe the limited resources and the fact that Joel is no where near as much as a tank than Nate is had something to do with it.  :D

• Like 1

Well I wouldn't say it was easy, it just wasn't that difficult. Hopefully Brutal will be a different story and will actually challenge my MLG gaming skills dawg. :lol: I thought Grounded mode in The Last of Us was harder than Crushing in Uncharted. Maybe the limited resources and the fact that Joel is no where near as much as a tank than Nate is had something to do with it.  :D

If you managed to finish Tlou and Dead Space 2 on Hardcore, I'm sure you won't have any problem with Uncharted :P

Proudly Added :

:platinum:  #74 White Night

1L0ef1b5.png

Great Work

Unlock all trophies to achieve the Great Work

Enjoyment : 10 / Difficulty : 4

Certainly one of the best exploration games I've ever played in a long time. There's really no story stelling in the game like it usually is, so you discover the story by finding the collectables ( Books ) and exploration, which I found to be something pretty clever instead of listening only to the story. Aside from that I only have this amazing video to share :

Hmpf, what a scrub! What's your next plat gonna be?

• Like 1

Proudly Added :

:platinum:  #74 White Night

1L0ef1b5.png

Great Work

Unlock all trophies to achieve the Great Work

Enjoyment : 10 / Difficulty : 4

Certainly one of the best exploration games I've ever played in a long time. There's really no story stelling in the game like it usually is, so you discover the story by finding the collectables ( Books ) and exploration, which I found to be something pretty clever instead of listening only to the story. Aside from that I only have this amazing video to share :

Congratulations on your new plat !!! wow now its it Rainbow moon time :) How far are you in the game ? I wish can play on my PS3 :( i miss FFX is so good story and fun to play.

FFX was plan plat for my 60 now it will be Grim Fandango Remastered not really happy with that :( or do have better one for me ?

it have be PS4 game This are my games 

Apotheon

Armello

2 Borderlands ps4

Chariot

Ether one

Guacamelee ps4

lego maver

Pier Solar

plants vs Zombies

Resident evel Revelations 2

Rocket League

Rogue Legacy

Shovel Knight

Sound Shapes

Styx

Super Exploding zoo

Super Time Force Ultra

Teslagrad

The last of us

The Witcher 3

Trine 2

Trine Enchanted

Velocity 2X

White Night 

Zombie Vikings

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

Congratulations on your new plat !!! wow now its it Rainbow moon time :) How far are you in the game ? I wish can play on my PS3 :( i miss FFX is so good story and fun to play.

FFX was plan plat for my 60 now it will be Grim Fandango Remastered not really happy with that :( or do have better one for me ?

it have be PS4 game This are my games 

Apotheon

Armello

2 Borderlands ps4

Chariot

Ether one

Guacamelee ps4

lego maver

Pier Solar

plants vs Zombies

Resident evel Revelations 2

Rocket League

Rogue Legacy

Shovel Knight

Sound Shapes

Styx

Super Exploding zoo

Super Time Force Ultra

Teslagrad

The last of us

The Witcher 3

Trine 2

Trine Enchanted

Velocity 2X

White Night 

Zombie Vikings

Thanks Cass ! I think I'm going to move Rainbow Moon to my 80th platinum, the game's too much grinding haha. I have 19 hours into the game so far and level 24.

Hmm most of these games are pretty enjoyable to platinum, but If you want your 60th platinum to be special I recommend The Last of Us. It's certainly an amazing game to be proud of for your 60th.

Others can be Pier Solar, Super Time Ultra Force, Rocket League and Apotheon.  But they have different styles so it's up to you :)

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1

Added :

:platinum:  # 75 Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

1L6f4f26.png

All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything

You have sucessfully earned all other trophies in the game. Congratulations !

Date of Achievement :

7/10/2015

Enjoyment : 5 / Difficulty : 7

I'm not a big fan of fighthing games ( Mostly because I simply suck at them ) but I decided to try this one because it's free, so why not. This game doesn't even compare to the real fighthing games like Soul Calibur, Street Fighter,etc but I had a lot of trouble with this platinum. Online trophies were a pain in the ass, but after some pacience ( And the help of Urushiro with one trophy ) And finally managed to beat it. Not bad for a 75th platinum if you ask me.

Oh, and :

200.gif

Nice work sister... oops, I meant bruh :)

tumblr_ntnvnwpChN1rjatglo1_r1_500.gif

• Like 2

Added :

:platinum:  # 75 Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

1L6f4f26.png

All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything

You have sucessfully earned all other trophies in the game. Congratulations !

Date of Achievement :

7/10/2015

Enjoyment : 5 / Difficulty : 7

I'm not a big fan of fighthing games ( Mostly because I simply suck at them ) but I decided to try this one because it's free, so why not. This game doesn't even compare to the real fighthing games like Soul Calibur, Street Fighter,etc but I had a lot of trouble with this platinum. Online trophies were a pain in the ass, but after some pacience ( And the help of Urushiro with one trophy ) And finally managed to beat it. Not bad for a 75th platinum if you ask me.

Oh, and :

200.gif

Congratulations on your new plat !!! awww no Rainbow Moon plat for your 75 plat  :spank: But RPG cost time , I plat FF14 that take like 600  hours that was MMO.

• Like 1

Nice work sister... oops, I meant bruh :)

tumblr_ntnvnwpChN1rjatglo1_r1_500.gif

Thanks man

tumblr_muttytchcU1qzm92ro1_250.gif

Congratulations on your new plat !!! awww no Rainbow Moon plat for your 75 plat  :spank: But RPG cost time , I plat FF14 that take like 600  hours that was MMO.

Thanks Cass !

Yeah exactly why I pushed Rainbow Moon to my 80th platinum :P

I have 22 hours into the game so far and I don't even think I'm halfway through the game.  At least Rainbow Moon compared to the others Rpgs and MMorpgs it doesnt take too long.

• Like 1

Congratulations on your new plat and your 100%!!! how was Broken Age? Nice 100% i have also Kung Fu rabbit but i still need plat it :(i got to much to play 

Thanks :D    It was fantastic, one of the best Indies I've played so far. The speedrun trophy weren't as bad as I thought, so no complains :)

Kung Fu Rabbit is a very easy 100%, you should finish that whenever you have some time. What are you playing now that you are done with The Order 1886 ? 

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1