Roster13's Den of Platinums

Roster13

Thanks :D    It was fantastic, one of the best Indies I've played so far. The speedrun trophy weren't as bad as I thought, so no complains :)

Kung Fu Rabbit is a very easy 100%, you should finish that whenever you have some time. What are you playing now that you are done with The Order 1886 ? 

yes its all 100 % ;) it was great game

• Like 1

Congrats on your latest platinums bud :)

Whats next?

Right now I'm working on Rainbow Moon until I buy Fallout 4. So far I have 40 hours into the game, I still have around 70 hours to go so It might take a while haha.

I lost my wallet somewhere around here, don't mind me.  :ninja:

2Yqy0QM.gif

You're trying to Infiltrate my Den again aren't you ?

200.gif

• Like 3

Damn, had no idea Rainbow Moon takes more than 100 hours to plat, good luck  :)

Thanks man :)

with that pace, you will overtake me soon xD. still stuck on my 100th plat. gratz on your 3 plats :)

You say that, but got the platinum in the next day :P   I'll never catch up to you that way haha. Thanks !

Congratulations on your 3 new plats!!! great game put in your collection :) Good luck with Rainbow Moon  ;)

Thanks Cass :)  Still have 70 hours ahead until I get the platinum, but I'm focused on it now .

• Like 2

You say that, but got the platinum in the next day :P   I'll never catch up to you that way haha. Thanks !

to be honest , i didnt believe i can do all veteran bosses + all 4 super bosses in one session (5h stream) .  So i thought it will take some weeks.

• Like 1

Nah. You are one of the most dedicated trophy hunters I've ever seen in my opinion  :)

haha , thx alot for this compliment, even if i dont think so about me :) .  i have huge Backlog and completion rate under 50% . so i have a lot to improve in dedication.  But now im blushing xD thx again.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

congratulations my friend, i know you didn't update but the thief raccoon gif was everything :D

Haha thanks mate ! I got surprised how many likes that got :P

I'm have a bunch of things to add here, I also have a few 100% games too. I'm working on a banner and some other things so I want to update everything neat and tidy :)

• Like 2

It's been a long since I added something here, so I decided to add a bunch of stuff :)

First of all, I want to thanks again all my friends ( and non friends ) who actually took the time to read through my platinums and leave a post. Much appreciat it !   ( Some even followed my humble topic !  ).

So here we go :

- Added :   

- New Banner 

- Platinums #80 and #81

- 100% Games Ultraton and Beyong Good&Evil HD

- Few Tweaks

''Wow he's so cool ! ''   yeah I know.

200.gif

Nice banner man, did you made that yourself? You're getting good ;)

Also congrats on your latest plats, keep them coming :)

• Like 1

Nice banner man, did you made that yourself? You're getting good ;)

Also congrats on your latest plats, keep them coming :)

Thanks a lot :)   Yeah I made it myself real quick. Figured I would change my Checklist a bit :P

I like the new banner wolfe keep up the good work :)

Thanks man. I will  ^_^

Nice banner and checklist ^_^. And I thought my backlog was huge.. until I looked at yours haha. Goodluck with that :P

Haha It's a bit difficult to keep track of my games as you can see :P At least I'm finally working on them.   Thanks !

It's been a long since I added something here, so I decided to add a bunch of stuff :)

First of all, I want to thanks again all my friends ( and non friends ) who actually took the time to read through my platinums and leave a post. Much appreciat it !   ( Some even followed my humble topic !  ).

So here we go :

- Added :   

- New Banner 

- Platinums #80 and #81

- Few Tweaks

Love the new banner. Which game you will plat next?

• Like 1

Love the new banner. Which game you will plat next?

Thanks bro  :D

I bought Telltale Game of Thrones last weekend, so I'm working throught that now. I'm taking my time so it should take me a few days until the platinum.  And you ? What are you working on ?

• Like 1

Thanks bro  :D

I bought Telltale Game of Thrones last weekend, so I'm working throught that now. I'm taking my time so it should take me a few days until the platinum.  And you ? What are you working on ?

Nice!

Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix, 98+ hours in this bad boy, so yeah it's basically taking the majority of my time although these days I barely have time to play due to pre-holiday midterms. Once I'm done with that I'll probably play Dragon Quest Heroes or BO3.

• Like 1

So here we go :

- Added :   

- New Banner 

- Platinums #80 and #81

- Few Tweaks

200.gif

Damn your new banner look very sweet !!! congratulations with your 2 plats and 100% keep it up  :)

• Like 1