Roster13's Den of Platinums

Roster13

Rainbow Moon, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Destiny for your 75 40-platinum.png

Rainbow Moon sounds like best bet for me out of those three. Going to start playing tomorrow see if I can get ready for my 75th platinum  :)

Awesome checklist! The banner along with the thoughts makes this great. Hope to see more platinums in this soon!

Also, I would've recommended The Wolf Among Us for your 75th :platinum:. But...you already have that. :P

You will see  :D

I'm just happy Lone Survivor got to be my 70th platinum. Fantastic game

Awesome list man, looking good. :D Looking forward to seeing some more plats being added to it. At least 5 this month right? ;)

Thanks for checking it out  :)

Yeah, 5 platinums for sure. I should be getting two more next week. Not going to disappoint you  :P

I absolutely loved reading this!- A great list of trophies here- I enjoyed seeing your thought's on each one very intriguing. Banner is very enchanting too <3 I love how everything in this list just compliments eachother perfectly. 

Enjoy the praise Wolfie you deserve it! <3

It's not as good as some other sweet Trophy Checklists here, but I've done my best. Thanks  <3

• Like 2

...And only now I've stumbled upon your checklist  :awesome:

I liked your opinions about every game, these lists always give me inspiration what to play next.

For such a modest person, you have some incredibly good games in your list. Very well done  :yay:

Keep up the good work (and do check out Broken Age at some point in your Platinum journey, it's worth it)  ;)

Before I reply the the posts, I appreciate all the feedback and compliments reguarding my Trophy Checklist. (Special thanks to Mar and Sadistic Waffle for pointing out the grammar mistakes ) It's to see that some people actually stopped and looked at my achievements.  Thanks Everyone.

100% Games Added

Fixed all the mistakes you pointed out. Tonight I'm going to check all the typos and have 100% correct.  I just ask you to look at Dust : An Elysian Tail again and tell me what do you mean by the platinum description being ''Awakened''.

Even with all difficulties through the Jak and Daxter games, I have to say it's an amazing game. They probably did the same thing with Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper when they remastered for the PS3 version ( regarding not changing the original game) It's just this exploit that they clearly should have done something about it. I mean changes can always be made, being one little thing or the whole game.

Sorry for late reply!

Thanks for the mention, and your welcome!

Like trophies have descriptions, right? So for the platinum trophy, instead of something like "collect all trophies," "all trophies have been obtained," etc, Dust: AET's is actually Awakening.

(*are amazing games) I.. of course(!) agree with you. I've thoroughly and extensively played all the games multiple times, exploring, and more, purposely to see the full potential of the series' greatness. It's really a fucking shame though how the racing installment was not included in the collection, especially considering its game-play was similar and improved from Jak 3's new racing mechanic features (even admitted by Evan Wells himself, despite being noticeable from the get go upon playing), the game actually had a story, and it was canon to and from the trilogy. (Then again, ND didn't actually insist on the collection being remastered [thus the explanation of no heavy OR bonus changes at all] {even for the fans!}, they were requested by MM, you know unlike the Nathan Drake Collection and The Last of Us Remastered. The ND logo isn't even on the front cover of the game collection, furthering establishing this fact, alongside no patches for the collection on Vita (or PS3) despite the large and prominent complaints, and the logo actually being on the front cover of the UCC and TLOUR though for further support towards their lack of care and dedication with Jak and his collection back then.......... Sorry for rant again.)

Actually, Ratchet & Clank from what was confirmed and shown, had some heavy changes, unlike the case with the JaD Collection-

As you can see in the thumbnail, that's one of the heavy changes that go beyond the typical and standard remastering and enhancing of graphics, sound, lighting, etc. Two of the heavy changes are present in this video, both before the 1:00 mark and one of the two is actually the one in the thumbnail, which you will actually get to see animated during the video. The other you might not catch, so I'll let you know in advance, when Ratchet gets in one of his ships to fly away, they actually scrapped the one from the original and put one of the ships from the more recent installments in his recent sequels into the HD Collection. It's a different ship entirely, not a "look better version of the original."

Jak didn't have any of this.. in any of his games, they actually fucked up Jak in a few areas in the HD Collection. One being Light Jak's hair remains the color of his base form instead of being blue (like in the original) and

in the scene when Light Jak is in the catacombs and receives his light eco shield power

, when he transforms into Light Jak, his eyes are blue instead of white (yes 2 in 1. In the original game, his hair was blue and his eyes were open and white). The blue coloring implies his eyes are closed which is very bad. (Won't even include the Metal Kor glitch.. glitched-face in the Jak II HD.)

Note: The link above is all one link, it's not multiple links to multiple different things.

• Like 1

...And only now I've stumbled upon your checklist  :awesome:

I liked your opinions about every game, these lists always give me inspiration what to play next.

For such a modest person, you have some incredibly good games in your list. Very well done  :yay:

Keep up the good work (and do check out Broken Age at some point in your Platinum journey, it's worth it)  ;)

Haha thanks for stopping by. It's good to know my personal experience can help you to decide about your games  ^_^

Most of my platinums are easy because I value fun more than difficulty

Don't worry, Broken Age will be here soon enough  ;)

Sorry for late reply!

Thanks for the mention, and your welcome!

Like trophies have descriptions, right? So for the platinum trophy, instead of something like "collect all trophies," "all trophies have been obtained," etc, Dust: AET's is actually Awakening.

(*are amazing games) I.. of course(!) agree with you. I've thoroughly and extensively played all the games multiple times, exploring, and more, purposely to see the full potential of the series' greatness. It's really a fucking shame though how the racing installment was not included in the collection, especially considering its game-play was similar and improved from Jak 3's new racing mechanic features (even admitted by Evan Wells himself, despite being noticeable from the get go upon playing), the game actually had a story, and it was canon to and from the trilogy. (Then again, ND didn't actually insist on the collection being remastered [thus the explanation of no heavy OR bonus changes at all] {even for the fans!}, they were requested by MM, you know unlike the Nathan Drake Collection and The Last of Us Remastered. The ND logo isn't even on the front cover of the game collection, furthering establishing this fact, alongside no patches for the collection on Vita (or PS3) despite the large and prominent complaints, and the logo actually being on the front cover of the UCC and TLOUR though for further support towards their lack of care and dedication with Jak and his collection back then.......... Sorry for rant again.)

Actually, Ratchet & Clank from what was confirmed and shown, had some heavy changes, unlike the case with the JaD Collection-

As you can see in the thumbnail, that's one of the heavy changes that go beyond the typical and standard remastering and enhancing of graphics, sound, lighting, etc. Two of the heavy changes are present in this video, both before the 1:00 mark and one of the two is actually the one in the thumbnail, which you will actually get to see animated during the video. The other you might not catch, so I'll let you know in advance, when Ratchet gets in one of his ships to fly away, they actually scrapped the one from the original and put one of the ships from the more recent installments in his recent sequels into the HD Collection. It's a different ship entirely, not a "look better version of the original."

Jak didn't have any of this.. in any of his games, they actually fucked up Jak in a few areas in the HD Collection. One being Light Jak's hair remains the color of his base form instead of being blue (like in the original) and

in the scene when Light Jak is in the catacombs and receives his light eco shield power

, when he transforms into Light Jak, his eyes are blue instead of white (yes 2 in 1. In the original game, his hair was blue and his eyes were open and white). The blue coloring implies his eyes are closed which is very bad. (Won't even include the Metal Kor glitch.. glitched-face in the Jak II HD.)

Note: The link above is all one link, it's not multiple links to multiple different things.

Don't worry about late reply. There's no need to rush. But now I got what you meant on Dust, it's fixed now thanks  ^_^

Haha I noticed Metal Kor glitch when I played actually. The Ratchet & Clank games is the only ones I've played on the PS2 when I was a kid, and I have to agree from the video the changes they've made are clearly noticeable. The Sly Cooper collection is the same thing as Ratchet & Clank in terms of remastering ? I feel like these three Trilogies were the biggest one on the PS2 era ( Ratchet and Jak being more popular ).

• Like 2

:platinum:  #70 God of War : Ascension

1Lf207be.png

Champion of the Gods

Unlock all trophies

Date of Achievement:

7/9/2015

Enjoyment : 9 / Difficulty : 4

It's been a while since I've played a God of War game ( Huge fan) and this one wasn't a disappoint at all for me. Difficulty is 4 because differently from the other games, there's no challenge rooms on this one, making the hardest trophy ''Finish the game on Hard difficulty'' easy. Great combat mechanics and gameplay as always and the story, not being the greatest compared to others, can be very interesting.

Sweet, congrats..

That backlog of yours is looking good, better start working on those games xD

• Like 1

:platinum:  #70 God of War : Ascension

1Lf207be.png

Champion of the Gods

Unlock all trophies

Date of Achievement:

7/9/2015

Enjoyment : 9 / Difficulty : 4

It's been a while since I've played a God of War game ( Huge fan) and this one wasn't a disappoint at all for me. Difficulty is 4 because differently from the other games, there's no challenge rooms on this one, making the hardest trophy ''Finish the game on Hard difficulty'' easy. Great combat mechanics and gameplay as always and the story, not being the greatest compared to others, can be very interesting.

God of War added to the list + Backlog Games added  :wave:

Haha I got my #70 platinum last night. Thanks for stopping by  :wave:

You have anything special planned for your 70th platinum ?

Wow didn't know it was this recent, congrats!! I have nothing special planned for 70th but I'd like to make Disgaea 5 my 75th, I hope I can make it happen :D

• Like 2

Don't worry about late reply. There's no need to rush. But now I got what you meant on Dust, it's fixed now thanks  ^_^

Haha I noticed Metal Kor glitch when I played actually. The Ratchet & Clank games is the only ones I've played on the PS2 when I was a kid, and I have to agree from the video the changes they've made are clearly noticeable. The Sly Cooper collection is the same thing as Ratchet & Clank in terms of remastering ? I feel like these three Trilogies were the biggest one on the PS2 era ( Ratchet and Jak being more popular ).

Your welcome yo.

Yes the Sly Collection also had a lot of changes, rivaling Ratchet's. Jak's changes come nowhere close, not even a competition. It's funny though, because they took out a large and popular glitch in Jak 3 though - the Naughty Dog team picture that can be found in Haven City [port].

• Like 1

Sweet, congrats..

That backlog of yours is looking good, better start working on those games xD

Thanks  :wave:

I finally am thankfully. I should be able to finish a lot of games this month

Wow didn't know it was this recent, congrats!! I have nothing special planned for 70th but I'd like to make Disgaea 5 my 75th, I hope I can make it happen :D

Very recent  :P    Thanks !

Not bad for a 75th platinum. I've been also thinking to have a Rpg as my 75th. Possibly Rainbow Moon like Cass suggested.

Your welcome yo.

Yes the Sly Collection also had a lot of changes, rivaling Ratchet's. Jak's changes come nowhere close, not even a competition. It's funny though, because they took out a large and popular glitch in Jak 3 though - the Naughty Dog team picture that can be found in Haven City [port].

Haha I searched it. Took some time to find but did not regret  xD

• Like 2

ADDED :

:platinum: #71 PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

1Lbc1947.png

Great Shot Kid!

Collect all other trophies

Date of Achievement :

13/9/2015

Enjoyment : 7 / Difficulty : 6

Don't let this little game fool you. It can be quite easy at the beggining, but at later levels it just become your worst nightmare. This was my first PixelJunk game and I'm not sure If I'll ever play any more of those haha. Also a big thanks to Suicidal Turtle for helping me with the online trophies.

Booo you suck <3

Congrats :D

• Like 1

ADDED :

1Lbc1947.png

Great Shot Kid!

Date of Achievement :

13/9/2015

Don't let this little game fool you. It can be quite easy at the beggining, but at later levels it just become your worst nightmare. This was my first PixelJunk game and I'm not sure If I'll ever play any more of those haha. Also a big thanks to Suicidal Turtle for helping me with the online trophies.

But tell me how you really feel? Ahh jks

Good job man, I told you it would be over.

• Like 1

Booo you suck <3

Congrats :D

Why that heart tho ?  :P

Thanks man

But tell me how you really feel? Ahh jks

Good job man, I told you it would be over.

You know my feeling very well regarding this game haha.

But thanks :)  At least on the other hand the online trophies were easy and fast to obtain.

• Like 1

I love your list dood! And epic banner, I finally got one myself on my list not too long ago. :P

And the ultimate goal is to have fun, who cares if you don't have too many ultra rares or impossible platinums? If someone tells you a certain way to get trophies/have fun, ignore 'em.

But it is nice to have a good challenge in there once in a while. :) I'm currently tackling a couple challenging games. :P

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

ADDED :

1Lbc1947.png

Great Shot Kid!

Date of Achievement :

13/9/2015

Congrats on your new plat ! Man you get so close to the 75 :) what will your next plat ?

• Like 1