Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Lol, I also got the game for €5 :D. Had low expectations and bought it because I played Duke Nukem 3 on the after school day care, but they removed it once someone discovered the strip club :|.

Good luck with the airhockey trophy. That one was also annoying. The AI is pretty bad, most of the times I scored in my own goal :facepalm:.

Oh man this was awful. Way worse than Pinball. Who thought it was a good idea to not be able to see my own goal. Why didn't they make it third person so I could see what the fuck I was doing. Why were the controls so floaty. Why did the puck teleport through my paddle so often. Why when I hit the puck forward it went backwards.

I can't believe how broken this mini-game was. In the end I still got the trophy, but wow that was horrible.

• Like 1

Good news:  

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 47/49 and read to plat. Just need to finish the last chapter of the story.

Bad news:

That will replace my inFamous 2 because my PS3 is officially dead.  I managed to fix the YLOD long enough to get trophies to sync and then she popped for good.  All of my 10 plats will have to come from PS4 now.  Next game will be Wolfenstein: The Old Blood because I'm pissed off and think Ill feel better after shooting some Nazis.  big_gun.gifnazi_smiley.gif

It's a shame, I was really enjoying LA Noire too.  A word of warning to those without the disc version, the later desks are not available for download from Sony/R* right now - it's busted in the NA store, and many others from what I hear..

Edited by audiopile

Oh man this was awful. Way worse than Pinball. Who thought it was a good idea to not be able to see my own goal. Why didn't they make it third person so I could see what the fuck I was doing. Why were the controls so floaty. Why did the puck teleport through my paddle so often. Why when I hit the puck forward it went backwards.

I can't believe how broken this mini-game was. In the end I still got the trophy, but wow that was horrible.

I know exactly how you feel, took me about an hour to get it. The good news is you're free from annoying trophies until the Insanity trophy :D.

Good news:  

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 47/49 and read to plat. Just need to finish the last chapter of the story.

Bad news:

That will replace my inFamous 2 because my PS3 is officially dead.  I managed to fix the YLOD long enough to get trophies to sync and then she popped for good.  All of my 10 plats will have to come from PS4 now.  Next game will be Wolfenstein: The Old Blood because I'm pissed off and think Ill feel better after shooting some Nazis.  big_gun.gifnazi_smiley.gif

It's a shame, I was really enjoying LA Noire too.  A word of warning to those without the disc version, the later desks are not available for download from Sony/R* right now - it's busted in the NA store, and many others from what I hear..

Nice congrats with Murdered: Soul Suspect :yay:. A shame about inFAMOUS and LA Noire though. I'll add Wolfenstein to the OP.

• Like 1

I know exactly how you feel, took me about an hour to get it. The good news is you're free from annoying trophies until the Insanity trophy :D.

Nice congrats with Murdered: Soul Suspect :yay:. A shame about inFAMOUS and LA Noire though. I'll add Wolfenstein to the OP.

How bad is Insanity if I have full Ego and the freeze gun?

How bad is Insanity if I have full Ego and the freeze gun?

Just a few spots are annoying, such as:

• when opening the gate and being ambushed by those pork cops.
  • the Octaking 2nd fight
  • the turret fight
  • the Octaking 2nd fight
  • the dam level when the lights go out
  • the Octaking 2nd fight
  • the entire underwater level (freezegun is useless here and will instead freeze you)

• the Octaking 2nd fight
  • the turret fight
  • the Octaking 2nd fight
  • the Octaking 2nd fight
  • the entire underwater level (freezegun is useless here and will instead freeze you)

So I don't need to worry about the Octaking then? :P

• the Octaking 2nd fight
  • the turret fight
  • the Octaking 2nd fight
  • the Octaking 2nd fight

I gave up on this game ages ago just because of the stupid ego boost on the pool table!! So cheap!

Update, Persona 4 Golden is now at 34% with "A Very Special Lady" being the most recent trophy(I was rushing through the Social links and asked Chie to be the girl of my dreams B) ) - I am focusing on that game a lot because the fast forward option is SO GOOD -  I can skip all the dialogue and cutscenes and just get to the options for increasing Social Links and the dungeons. (So far I've finished Void Quest, the fourth dungeon, so I am halfway through the first playthrough. I've been scanning enemies madly to gather lines for Hardcore Risette Fan, I got the lines from the first two bosses[no spoilers].)

I will work on LEGO Indiana Jones(which is about 30% - I've completed all the story levels) and, once I have completed Persona 4 Golden, Rayman Origins to get those last trophies.

:platinum:#7/10 J-Stars Victory VS+

J-STARS Victory VS+

Collect all trophies

1Le05dec.png

Last Trophy

Born To Customize

Create all 6 combination lines when customizing your J-STARS card deck.

33L734321.png

Glad i'm finally done with this. One of the most repetitive games i've ever played.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 2

Update, Persona 4 Golden is now at 34% with "A Very Special Lady" being the most recent trophy(I was rushing through the Social links and asked Chie to be the girl of my dreams B) ) - I am focusing on that game a lot because the fast forward option is SO GOOD -  I can skip all the dialogue and cutscenes and just get to the options for increasing Social Links and the dungeons. (So far I've finished Void Quest, the fourth dungeon, so I am halfway through the first playthrough. I've been scanning enemies madly to gather lines for Hardcore Risette Fan, I got the lines from the first two bosses[no spoilers].)

I will work on LEGO Indiana Jones(which is about 30% - I've completed all the story levels) and, once I have completed Persona 4 Golden, Rayman Origins to get those last trophies.

Nice work. Scanning enemies isn't enough to get the HRF trophy. You need to do things like:

• fighting strong, normal, and weak enemies
  • get every party member hit with all status ailments
  • defeat 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 enemies at the same time for every party member.
  • hit an enemy with its weakness and elements they're resistant and immune against. And I believe absorbing also has a line,
  • let every party member faint in battle (needless to say not all at once, because that results in a game over ;)).
  • use every buff on every party member.

:platinum:#7/10 J-Stars Victory VS+

J-STARS Victory VS+

Collect all trophies

1Le05dec.png

Last Trophy

Born To Customize

Create all 6 combination lines when customizing your J-STARS card deck.

33L734321.png

Glad i'm finally done with this. One of the most repetitive games i've ever played.

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Update time

Well I was able to meet my goal for the weekend and get 2 more plats rdy! They are,

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered -  89%  54/59 Rdy to Plat    All I left was explore photo mode which takes 2 seconds

The Order: 1886  -  97%  20/22  Rdy to Plat    Did this game kinda feel like a weak version of uncharted to anyone else? Graphics were amazing though

Assassin's Creed III Liberation  50%  23/45

So My next plat I'm gunna go for is Teslagrad and hopefully have assassins Creed finished up by the end of the week. I have a new goal, and its to get 18 Plats rdy by the end of the year so I can start off the new year with exactly 50 plats! Id say I'm doing ok cuz I just made this account a little over a year ago. Didn't know video games were so much fun. I should have gotten divorced years ago cuz thats when I started gameing. LOL

• Like 1

Beat Duke Nukem on Normal :). I got every misc trophy except throwing a piece of poo around and drinking all the beer at a Strip Club which I figure I will save both of those for New Years :D

I will start my Insane playthrough in a bit (to get the last 2 trophies)  but for now I think it is back to Star Ocean :(

Update time

Well I was able to meet my goal for the weekend and get 2 more plats rdy! They are,

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered -  89%  54/59 Rdy to Plat    All I left was explore photo mode which takes 2 seconds

The Order: 1886  -  97%  20/22  Rdy to Plat    Did this game kinda feel like a weak version of uncharted to anyone else? Graphics were amazing though

Assassin's Creed III Liberation  50%  23/45

So My next plat I'm gunna go for is Teslagrad and hopefully have assassins Creed finished up by the end of the week. I have a new goal, and its to get 18 Plats rdy by the end of the year so I can start off the new year with exactly 50 plats! Id say I'm doing ok cuz I just made this account a little over a year ago. Didn't know video games were so much fun. I should have gotten divorced years ago cuz thats when I started gameing. LOL

Nice work, congrats on getting 2 plats ready :yay:. Good luck getting 18 plats ready, do you have anything special planned for plat #50? Lol or marry a woman that's also into gaming :awesome:.

Beat Duke Nukem on Normal :). I got every misc trophy except throwing a piece of poo around and drinking all the beer at a Strip Club which I figure I will save both of those for New Years :D

I will start my Insane playthrough in a bit (to get the last 2 trophies)  but for now I think it is back to Star Ocean :(

Awesome, congrats. So you looked at the calender? Have fun with SO4 :D.

Awesome, congrats. So you looked at the calender? Have fun with SO4 :D.

Yeah :). I actually didn't realize I missed the drinking trophy but then I thought "well SO4 is 10,000 so I don't want to earn too many trophies and mess up my chance with that...so I will leave it for the Plat Rain" :D

Not sure what I want my 50 plat dragon. Mby when you get a sec look at my profile and give me a few suggestions. Also I picked my 17th game for my list. It's gunna be

Life is Strange (PS4)  

I love those kind of games but didn't want to start it until it was all released cuz its been horrible waiting for all the GOT episodes to come out. But I read that the 5th and final episode is coming out on Tuesday so I just bought it.

Not sure what I want my 50 plat dragon. Mby when you get a sec look at my profile and give me a few suggestions. Also I picked my 17th game for my list. It's gunna be

Life is Strange (PS4)  

I love those kind of games but didn't want to start it until it was all released cuz its been horrible waiting for all the GOT episodes to come out. But I read that the 5th and final episode is coming out on Tuesday so I just bought it.

Ok, I'll add it to the list. I do that too, can't stand to wait for 6-8 weeks for the next episode. If you like those kind of games, you could make Life is Strange, Game of Thrones, or Tales from the Borderlands plat #50.

Nice work. Scanning enemies isn't enough to get the HRF trophy. You need to do things like:

• fighting strong, normal, and weak enemies
  • get every party member hit with all status ailments
  • defeat 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 enemies at the same time for every party member.
  • hit an enemy with its weakness and elements they're resistant and immune against. And I believe absorbing also has a line,
  • let every party member faint in battle (needless to say not all at once, because that results in a game over ;)).
  • use every buff on every party member.

xD xD xD Yeah, the guide I saw on GameFAQs for that trophy really had a long and detailed description of what you need to do and I do know I will need a second playthrough to pick up anything I missed - since I went through Super Easy mode, I will be Level 99 before too long and every Shadow will be weaksauce. But I am grabbing what lines I can since I was told the count carries over to New Game+, it was confirmed, so the less lines I need to deal with when I recover Risette again at low levels will be quicker for me.  :wave:

Right now I got the True Bond trophy because I spent one day fulfilling all of Margaret's requests and mastered the Empress Link, but I think I will talk about Golden on the proper thread, this isn't the thread for discussing games.

I plan on going to Gamestop tomorrow and Tuesday if I can and using what money I have to try to pick up another LEGO game and then spend all week getting to near-plat on that and LEGO Indiana Jones. I just have to put the Vita down and turn on the PS3 to do that. :facepalm: P4G is so ADDICTING!!! I also should try to look up guides to help me get through Hyperdimension Neptunia's story so I can have one game to crossover with the Hyperdimension Neptunia thread. Hopefully the HDMI cable to connect my PS4 to the TV comes in soon so I can continue on LEGO Batman 3 there.

Edited by Maphantom238

The Project Platinum: Final Fantasy thread is up, which means another cross-over event :D. Take a look and join, do you have what it takes to get to the top rank? 

xD xD xD Yeah, the guide I saw on GameFAQs for that trophy really had a long and detailed description of what you need to do and I do know I will need a second playthrough to pick up anything I missed - since I went through Super Easy mode, I will be Level 99 before too long and every Shadow will be weaksauce. But I am grabbing what lines I can since I was told the count carries over to New Game+, it was confirmed, so the less lines I need to deal with when I recover Risette again at low levels will be quicker for me.  :wave:

Right now I got the True Bond trophy because I spent one day fulfilling all of Margaret's requests and mastered the Empress Link, but I think I will talk about Golden on the proper thread, this isn't the thread for discussing games.

I plan on going to Gamestop tomorrow and Tuesday if I can and using what money I have to try to pick up another LEGO game and then spend all week getting to near-plat on that and LEGO Indiana Jones. I just have to put the Vita down and turn on the PS3 to do that. :facepalm: P4G is so ADDICTING!!! I also should try to look up guides to help me get through Hyperdimension Neptunia's story so I can have one game to crossover with the Hyperdimension Neptunia thread. Hopefully the HDMI cable to connect my PS4 to the TV comes in soon so I can continue on LEGO Batman 3 there.

Ok, that playthrough will be a lot easier, because you can use lvl 99 personas (only if you fused those) once Margaret's tome is unlocked. That's ok, basically almost anything goes in this thread.

The PP Hyperdimension Neptunia has a link to guides for all the localized games so far, so you can take a look there.

• Like 1

I failed at my first game, I couldn't resist getting Bloodborne platinum.

I believe my list will be something like this:

Murdered Soul Suspect on PS3/PS4

Goat Simulator on PS3/PS4

Men In Black PS3

Broken Age 

Dyling Light

Evolve

Haven't decided on the remaining platinums.