Minecraft Story Mode launches 13 October

StrickenBiged

Source.

Minecraft: Story Mode will launch on 13 October 2015 on PS4, PS3, and the competition. PS Vita version will follow at a date to be confirmed. 

There will also be a boxed release on 30 October. This disc will contain episode 1, and access to the remaining episodes as they become available. Don't expect it to have any resale value though, my bet is that you'll have to redeem a code for the season pass rendering it as a disc which, essentially, just carries one episode once the code has been used. 

And the last episode will come out sometime in 2018.

All episodic Telltale games have completed themselves in less than a year and the two ongoing ones are on track to do the same, so unless there's some sort of alternate means of telling time where you're from where 2018 arrives in less than 395 calendar days, that statement is incorrect.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

What the hell? The disc mode doesn't have the whole game? What's the point in selling it?

Anyway, I'm still pissed about how long are they taking to finish borderlands, so I'm considering buying it when it's done. Telltale needs do review their way of making games.

Edited by platypus200
  • Like 2

What the hell? The disc mode doesn't have the whole game? What's the point in selling it?

Anyway, I'm still pissed about how long are they taking to finish borderlands, so I'm considering buying it when it's done. Telltale needs do review their way of making games.

I've been waiting for Borderlands for so long so that I can play it. Hope the finish it soon.

Also, wat. A boxed version for an episodic game released on the first episode? I don't get the point if you're gonna have to download all the episodes anyway.