Extreme Dimension Tag Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombie Army - TGS 2015 Trailer

Amazon lists it as April 26th, but thats probably just a place holder

That would be great! My birthday is on the 27th. So, I will get the LE on my birthday!  :D  <3

I agree with him, japanese voice all the way ;)

I take the middle ground on the Sub or Dub debate. So, everyone hates me. :awesome:  

I hope there are not online trophies :/

You know, the trophy guide for the jp version of the game already exists http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3493-%E6%BF%80%E6%AC%A1%E5%85%83%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%B0-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%8B%E3%83%8D%E3%83%97%E3%83%86%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8CVS%E3%82%BE%E3%83%B3%E3%83%93%E8%BB%8D%E5%9B%A3-Trophy-Guide

For clarification, as stated earlier, you can do all the online/MP trophies solo through Ad-Hoc. After the 1.01 patch, all of the difficult enemies in the game weren't too bad to solo, so just be ready to spend 10-20 hours grinding to collect all of the treasure in the game.

hmmm you are right. well hopefully its a good one!

As I dont really care for a fish with a man's face plush or console skin...

I bet it will be good! With the VII LE, I am on the fence with the Umio plushie, but I want the console skin.

You know, the trophy guide for the jp version of the game already exists http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3493-%E6%BF%80%E6%AC%A1%E5%85%83%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%B0-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%8B%E3%83%8D%E3%83%97%E3%83%86%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8CVS%E3%82%BE%E3%83%B3%E3%83%93%E8%BB%8D%E5%9B%A3-Trophy-Guide

For clarification, as stated earlier, you can do all the online/MP trophies solo through Ad-Hoc. After the 1.01 patch, all of the difficult enemies in the game weren't too bad to solo, so just be ready to spend 10-20 hours grinding to collect all of the treasure in the game.

20 hours of grinding! YEAH!  :rolleyes: I better get a Ultra platinum out of it!

I bet it will be good! With the VII LE, I am on the fence with the Umio plushie, but I want the console skin.

I still think etched plates look way better than a console decal, but as for this game, assuming they follow Noire, the Blanc fig will not be included, and totally new stuff will be included. (They obv aren't bringing over the drama CD, and strangely, there is no art book for the game yet)

I still think etched plates look way better than a console decal, but as for this game, assuming they follow Noire, the Blanc fig will not be included, and totally new stuff will be included. (They obv aren't bringing over the drama CD, and strangely, there is no art book for the game yet)

Well, I just have a normal black PS-4, so I can use the skin. I am guessing that they will not include a figure in LE. I have not seen the Japanese LE, so I cannot even guess what it will include.

Well, I just have a normal black PS-4, so I can use the skin. I am guessing that they will not include a figure in LE. I have not seen the Japanese LE, so I cannot even guess what it will include.

Sadly, it was pretty limited with only a Blanc fig and a drama CD. If you preordered, they tossed in the OST as well, but that is it.

That's a good news  xD

Blame Vader for giving me one o.O

I am sorry but you need to know the power of the Dark Side. That heart attack was the same one I got when I heard how much was stuff was removed in EA's version and that most of would come but with 50 DLC. So you have to waste 110 dollars for all the same stuff that was in Battlefront 2 which by the way is 10 dollars in steam, also Battlefront Renegade Squadron is 20 for the PSVita, and it still has more stuff than the EA's sack of shit.

I am sorry but you need to know the power of the Dark Side. That heart attack was the same one I got when I heard how much was stuff was removed in EA's version and that most of would come but with 50 DLC. So you have to waste 110 dollars for all the same stuff that was in Battlefront 2 which by the way is 10 dollars in steam, also Battlefront Renegade Squadron is 20 for the PSVita, and it still has more stuff than the EA's sack of shit.

But that's freaking EA!

Western developer!

They are expected to do shites only to look good :P

20 hours of grinding! YEAH!  :rolleyes: I better get a Ultra platinum out of it!

At best Very Rare, but I'm pretty sure it will be Uncommon as always :P

But that's freaking EA!

Western developer!

They are expected to do shites only to look good :P

No, you don't understand, at one point I loved EA in the same level that I love Compile Heart, Nippon ichi and Naughty Dog today. In the PS2 era EA was one of the greatest companies that ever existed, not having its support was death sentence which is what happened to Dreamcast, but In the PS3 era something in EA snapped and it became this monster. Also I think currently at this moment Japanese companies are worse than the American counterparts, Capcom, Square Enix and need I remind you of Konami. At this point Europe is the only one left that is not corrupted.

Let's not go there, okay? ;)

Japanese companies that are western oriented are not Japanese companies I was talking about :P

Hold up, now you throwing it back at the West, Then what about Nintendo and taking down youtube channels that aren't it's network. Nintendo is no fucking way in hell western oriented. Dude you got to stop making Japan look like Heaven in gameindustry cause both Japan and USA are doing bad decisions at the moment and both need to be called out on it. I love Japan, my great grandmother is from Japan which makes me a Yonsei but she left Japan because it was starting to be militaristic and brutal to people which in a couple of years later would help Nazi Germany in World Domination. That is why I hate blind loyalty to anything because everything has commited something horrible.

Edited by TheVader66

Hold up, now you throwing it back at the West, Then what about Nintendo and taking down youtube channels that aren't it's network. Nintendo is no fucking way in hell western oriented. Dude you got to stop making Japan look like Heaven in gameindustry cause both Japan and USA are doing bad decisions at the moment and both need to be called out on it.

Nintendo is Nintendo. They were uptight from the start.

They were doing bad decisions since they entered console market instead of directing everything at handhelds.

ad bold: I don't need to, it already is :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Nintendo is Nintendo. They were uptight from the start.

They were doing bad decisions since they entered console market instead of directing everything at handhelds.

ad bold: I don't need to, it already is :awesome:

God Damn Satoshi, you are so biased to Japan, you are just as bad as the ones that blindly hate on Japan, but I can't force people to change so I will leave it at that. I am still calling out bullshit regardless of Region.

Edited by TheVader66