Extreme Dimension Tag Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombie Army - TGS 2015 Trailer

God Damn Satoshi, you are so biased to Japan, you are just as bad the ones that blindly hate on Japan, but I can't force people to change so I will leave it at that. I am still calling out bullshit regardless of Region.

Tehe~ :awesome:

Okay, let's not joke anymore :D

It's obvious nowhere is perfect. But that comes from pretty obvious fact.

With the modern generation, developers do not need to try anymore.

To sell, you only need game to look good.

It could be due to the fact that many PC gamers actually bought their first console. Or because games on PC look even better so console players want the same. Not to mention newest consoles being pretty much PCs.

Either way, I would say it's because of PC, which is mostly western thing as you definitely agree =D

So if you actually look at modern Japanese games (Falcom, Chunsoft, Iffy, Bamco, NIS), they aren't that changed, unless they are developers, like you listed, mostly western oriented. (I meant releasing AAA games in addition to J-games, actually, SE is a good example, modern FFs are absolutely western-oriented =D)

So, I can't help but to blame West, blame me :D

I omitted Nintendo because I thought we were only talking about Sony developers :D

Edit: Plus, Japan loves Vita, I can't help but to see it as heaven =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Tehe~ :awesome:

Okay, let's not joke anymore :D

It's obvious nowhere is perfect. But that comes from pretty obvious fact.

With the modern generation, developers do not need to try anymore.

To sell, you only need game to look good.

It could be due to the fact that many PC gamers actually bought their first console. Or because games on PC look even better so console players want the same. Not to mention newest consoles being pretty much PCs.

Either way, I would say it's because of PC, which is mostly western thing as you definitely agree =D

So if you actually look at modern Japanese games (Falcom, Chunsoft, Iffy, Bamco, NIS), they aren't that changed, unless they are developers, like you listed, mostly western oriented. (I meant releasing AAA games in addition to J-games, actually, SE is a good example, modern FFs are absolutely western-oriented =D)

So, I can't help but to blame West, blame me :D

I omitted Nintendo because I thought we were only talking about Sony developers :D

Looks like I was wrong about you, I am glad because I met a lot of blind followers in the past and I wished to not meet one again. Though I still say that Japan and USA still are messing up game industry but mostly the AAA companies are ruining it.

As you said about SE that its modern FF is absolutely western-oriented. The thing is that most of us in the West are sick of this type of gamestyle, look at FF13 it did shit compare with the other FF titles, now compare with Bravely Default which had the same gameplay old FF had and it did wonderfull in the West to the point that it confused SE as in why did it succeed thinking that what the west wanted was the gameplay that FF has now, hell they are starting to fear Atlus and the Persona series because it is become stronger in both Japan and the West and Atlus hasn't change their gameplay almost at all in a decade.

The problem is where did Japan got the thought that the West love this type of gameplay, because we don't. We love the series because of how they were made and its characters. Resident Evil 5 and 6 were awful because it went from a horror game that we all love to fucking Gears of War. I feel that because Xbox 360 was winning the console war during those times, that Japanese companies try to attract costumers by making their games simmilar to what was being released on the Xbox. (God damn it, Xbox)

Also you forgot about Konami that the problem isn't that is becoming western-oriented, it is becoming the opposite where they are now focusing more in their homeland, Where panchinkos make the most money and Mobile is the king of platforms, but the biggest problem of them all is that Konami is an Asshole to its developers. They couldn't even let Kojima get his award for Metal Gear.

No, you don't understand, at one point I loved EA in the same level that I love Compile Heart, Nippon ichi and Naughty Dog today. In the PS2 era EA was one of the greatest companies that ever existed, not having its support was death sentence which is what happened to Dreamcast, but In the PS3 era something in EA snapped and it became this monster. Also I think currently at this moment Japanese companies are worse than the American counterparts, Capcom, Square Enix and need I remind you of Konami. At this point Europe is the only one left that is not corrupted.

As a note, EA get dev groups spanning all countries, including parts of Europe. Since EA bought out Criterion, they have since made Burnout: Paradise, NFS (2015), and Battlefield Hardline, but more importantly, DICE, the makers of battlefront are in Europe. Not saying all of Europe is bad, but you can't say a certain part of the world is corrupt like that.

Instead, usually the places that try to milk the games are well the ones that make higher budget, nicer looking games (AAA games). Companies like IF, CH, and Tamsoft can somehow make a profit selling 25k copies (about the amount Blanc sold the first week in JP). On top of that, there are plenty of indie developers throughout the world releasing on Steam and making a small profit after selling a few thousand copies. On the other hand, the Tomb Raider reboot was somehow labeled a disappointment by SE after it sold over 4mil copies (they finally said it was successful after it broke 6mil). While there are companies like Konami with questionable management, most of the big companies are just trying to find ways to milk more money to fund these increasingly expensive games. Gamers don't like it, but the fact is, game development cost is going up way faster than the cost it costs to buy a game and/or give sustained content with online servers.

Also, can you tell me what Capcom did wrong? They seem to be caring about their main series, MonHun, with quite a bit of free DLC. As for all of their other stuff, I have no clue.

The problem is where did Japan got the thought that the West love this type of gameplay, because we don't. We love the series because of how they were made and its characters. Resident Evil 5 and 6 were awful because it went from a horror game that we all love to fucking Gears of War. I feel that because Xbox 360 was winning the console war during those times, that Japanese companies try to attract costumers by making their games simmilar to what was being released on the Xbox. (God damn it, Xbox)

I would say because Xbox became quite a thing previous gen, so Japan probably tried to use that...

And as we know, Xbox is shite in Japan so they converted it to PS =D

I mean, as we know, Japan developers do not know much about Western audience as was confirmed directly by SE since they were literally clueless people would want Japanese voices. 

At least they realized this before FF0 =D

Also you forgot about Konami that the problem isn't that is becoming western-oriented, it is becoming the opposite where they are now focusing more in their homeland, Where panchinkos make the most money and Mobile is the king of platforms, but the biggest problem of them all is that Konami is an Asshole to its developers. They couldn't even let Kojima get his award for Metal Gear.

That was deliberate. Let's be frank, Konami should no longer be considered developer. 

They pretty much gave up on developing games apart from PES. 

I would say MGS will also be forgotten and at best they will do some F2P.

Also, there was an edit to my previous post =D

Edit: Plus, Japan loves Vita, I can't help but to see it as heaven =D

Also, can you tell me what Capcom did wrong? They seem to be caring about their main series, MonHun, with quite a bit of free DLC. As for all of their other stuff, I have no clue.

I would presume Resident EviL?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

As a note, EA get dev groups spanning all countries, including parts of Europe. Since EA bought out Criterion, they have since made Burnout: Paradise, NFS (2015), and Battlefield Hardline, but more importantly, DICE, the makers of battlefront are in Europe. Not saying all of Europe is bad, but you can't say a certain part of the world is corrupt like that.

Instead, usually the places that try to milk the games are well the ones that make higher budget, nicer looking games (AAA games). Companies like IF, CH, and Tamsoft can somehow make a profit selling 25k copies (about the amount Blanc sold the first week in JP). On top of that, there are plenty of indie developers throughout the world releasing on Steam and making a small profit after selling a few thousand copies. On the other hand, the Tomb Raider reboot was somehow labeled a disappointment by SE after it sold over 4mil copies (they finally said it was successful after it broke 6mil). While there are companies like Konami with questionable management, most of the big companies are just trying to find ways to milk more money to fund these increasingly expensive games. Gamers don't like it, but the fact is, game development cost is going up way faster than the cost it costs to buy a game and/or give sustained content with online servers.

What I meant is that more Publishers fucking it up, like EA is the one that makes bussiness decisions not DICE, DICE just makes the games but has no right to how to sell it and yes game development is become more expensive for AAA games but in the end it still the consumer that decides what to purchase and if there is more content for lesser price than most will choose that product. EA Star Wars Battlefront was the first AAA game I have seen that it didn't make it to Popular Games This Week here in this website on its opening week. Hell a better example is Gamestop said that the game sold below its expectations and people said is it because of its digital copies, Gamestop said no because they were checking sources from Steam, PSN and Xbox Live and they were low too. As I told Satoshi, Square Enix is afraid of Atlus because the Persona series has been getting stronger while Final Fantasy has been getting weaker.  We can both assume that of the two companies that Square Enix is the one putting more money into FF15 than Atlus because of the graphics and gameplay movement of the game. Though they haven't released the result of the survey between FF15 and Persona 5, many other made their own surveys and in some Persona is winning and in other it is Final Fantasy but that is very dangerous of Square Enix because they have more money to lose. It is like Atari vs Nintendo situation where a king might die and the a new king might be born. The thing is you need to know that you have to please the consumer, if you don't you will end up like Atari.

What Capcom started doing and stopped when Sony told them to stop, was that Capcom had DLC locked in the disc meaning that you technically already bought the DLC but the DLC would not activate until Capcom activated for you.

I would say because Xbox became quite a thing previous gen, so Japan probably tried to use that...

And as we know, Xbox is shite in Japan so they converted it to PS =D

That was deliberate. Let's be frank, Konami should no longer be considered developer. 

They pretty much gave up on developing games apart from PES. 

I would say MGS will also be forgotten and at best they will do some F2P.

Oh yea I am with you on that Konami is no longer a developer, hope it goes bankrupt. Also the PSVita is heaven is just that Sony was to stupid to advertise the games for it.

At best Very Rare, but I'm pretty sure it will be Uncommon as always :P

I know, I was just hoping for an Ultra.  -_-  Well, I am thinking that it will be either Very rare or just rare.

Sadly, it was pretty limited with only a Blanc fig and a drama CD. If you preordered, they tossed in the OST as well, but that is it.

That does sound very limited. I guess it's so limited, because of the Blanc figure. I thought that there would have been an art book in it, too.

*because the only people who buy them care enough about them to plat them (or load them up to their trophy list and then wait for a certain onii-chan to write a guide for them :awesome:)

Tehehe, I know =D

Tell me about it =D Nowa-chan was UR before the guide was published =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

The JP plat is over 40% last I checked, and for good reason; the grind really isn't that bad. I've spent about 2-3 hours for single player between Level 99 and the events and about 4-5 in MP for treasure/dark processor part grinding. Hell, even the MP grind is split across several stages, so it's not as boring as you'd think.

EDIT: It also helps that the game itself is short as hell. If you keep to the same character for the whole campaign, you can have it done in about 4-5 hours. MP isn't all that long either, especially if you go into it at Level 99, at which point anything that isn't a big boss stage will be practically effortless.

Edited by Wdog-999

The JP plat is over 40% last I checked, and for good reason; the grind really isn't that bad. I've spent about 2-3 hours for single player between Level 99 and the events and about 4-5 in MP for treasure/dark processor part grinding. Hell, even the MP grind is split across several stages, so it's not as boring as you'd think.

EDIT: It also helps that the game itself is short as hell. If you keep to the same character for the whole campaign, you can have it done in about 4-5 hours. MP isn't all that long either, especially if you go into it at Level 99, at which point anything that isn't a big boss stage will be practically effortless.

Well, that is good to hear, so it's a quick platinum. 

Yeah, you're probably right on the times, and I overestimated. I know when I did it, I made silly things like not use the equipment add-ons which made my time longer that it should have been.

Another good idea is to play the MP on Sunday for the daily quests. Sunday doesn't have its own quests, so instead, the game cycles between the quests every two hours from noon to midnight. If you can stay the whole time, you can knock them all out in one day. Hell, if you do Saturday's quests on that day, you only have to stick around until you clear the quests for Monday-Thursday since Friday's quests have nothing unique to them.

But yeah, the equipment addons really help, even just the basic ones. Use your goddess form instead of your human form (this is an option after clearing story) and use six of the basic attack addons with your weapon and you'll have an attack stat in the 2000's without any timed items. At Level 99 with the dark processor part from the Chapter 12 boss (the best in the game despite being the easiest to grind, strangely) you'll have a high enough defense stat to take on most of the bosses without feeling any damage, and the one boss who does still do damage is fairly easy to beat without taking too much damage since his attacks, while strong, are fairly easy to avoid most of the time.

• 1 month later...

For those that care, several trophy tips were discussed at the end of Neptunia VII end of release thread. http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/30561-megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-west-in-early-2016/page-16

Say i got a question which two spinoffs neptunia game (vs zombie army or sega hard girls) will have the most difficult trophies to me its sega hard girls because delphinus thst super boss from mkii/rebirth 2 is back only you have to do some steps to get to it

Edited by sandra1957

Say i got a question which two spinoffs neptunia game (vs zombie army or sega hard girls) will have the most difficult trophies to me its sega hard girls because delphinus thst super boss from mkii/rebirth 2 is back only you have to do some steps to get to it

Actually, both games are incredibly easy. Regarding the SHG crossover, the game is somewhat odd to get used to at first since it has some new mechanics, but it's easy enough to get used to. As far as Delphinus, there's an awesome trick to defeat her and just about any boss in the game by using Segami and Mega Drive in Fever Mode to spam triple damage Dreamblades on a boss until it dies. I'm currently making a guide for the game, so that'll have more details.

• 3 weeks later...

The funnier thing is that if you're worried about plat times, the European release date is definitely a better time because you're much closer to Sunday.

In NA, unless you get your game early, you will doubtfully get the Monday events.

Of course, if you don't have much time for games, Americans get the better deal because we have more time to get to Level 99 to steamroll the daily challenges. :awesome:

• 3 weeks later...