Post A Photo Of/Say What Are Your Sneakers/Trainers And Shoes

Crespelio-X12

Guys I thought this would be fun, I am sorry if you guys don't like the idea since this is an off-topic and it says nearly anything goes so I'd like to start mine. Simply post a photo or simply say what are your sneakers/trainers or/and shoes.

Here are mine.

Nike Air Force 1 Black

Air Jordan Flight 2015

Black Vans

I couldn´t post images because it says I'm not allowed to use this image extensions

This is kind of an odd topic, but what the hell. :P I haven't wore a pair of plain sneakers in ages, I prefer these boot type things (they have to be waterproof though):

Herman Survivor boots (composite toe + waterproof)

k2-_8f60d327-f46e-4279-9233-edbf383f7ac5

Sadly though, I accidentally caught one of the shoe laces in the vacuum cleaner & it completely destroyed it, so I have to use the ones from my last pair (I liked the red ones too :().

This is kind of an odd topic, but what the hell. :P I haven't wore a pair of plain sneakers in ages, I prefer these boot type things (they have to be waterproof though):

Herman Survivor boots (composite toe + waterproof)

k2-_8f60d327-f46e-4279-9233-edbf383f7ac5

Sadly though, I accidentally caught one of the shoe laces in the vacuum cleaner & it completely destroyed it, so I have to use the ones from my last pair (I liked the red ones too :().

How could you get such a big image to the post? How can I know which image extensions can I use?

How could you get such a big image to the post? How can I know which image extensions can I use?

Make sure your image ends in .PNG/.JPG Best thing to do is to upload your photos to an image hosting website, something like Imgur.com

OT: I always wear these types of shoes, although mine are a cheap brand :P 

converse-shoes-black-white-sport-authent

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 2

For the gym, I just got a brand new pair of New Balance 608 cross-trainers.

For going out/casual wear/around the town/running around/what-have-you, I wear Converse Chuck Taylor hi-tops in a variety of colors.  Usually try to match the color of my Chucks with the t-shirt I'm wearing.  Cuz I'm fancy like that.

It's the summer (or end of summer) so I've been wearing an old pair of flip flops a lot.

• Like 1

For the gym, I just got a brand new pair of New Balance 608 cross-trainers.

For going out/casual wear/around the town/running around/what-have-you, I wear Converse Chuck Taylor hi-tops in a variety of colors.  Usually try to match the color of my Chucks with the t-shirt I'm wearing.  Cuz I'm fancy like that.

It's the summer (or end of summer) so I've been wearing an old pair of flip flops a lot.

Maybe I will get New Balance it the near future, but right now I will pick up a pair of adidas ZX Flux XENO.

Edited by vfc2012setubal
  • Like 1