Blackops 3 last gen SP removed thoughts.

Shug244

Ok I know that this was talked about days ago but I kept forgetting to ask this till now,I want to know how those of you who like me either preordered black ops 3 on last gen or was going to,how do you feel about the SP being removed,

I personally knew something like this was going to happen from the start but what I belived what would happen was that they would completely cancel the last gen versions,I had decided to wait till the last min before I would preorder black ops 3 and I'm grateful I did because this would have set me off at least now I have the choice to not buy it on last gen and that is exactly what I had decided to do,

I have yet to get a ps4 but so far I have been buying the same game for ps3 and ps4 4 plats for example I intend to buy vod ghost on ps4 because I have the plat on ps3 and I plan to buy advance warfare on ps3 and ps4 but for no more than $20 each but I will not be doing that for blackops 3 until I get a ps4 and become primarily a ps4 player and till I can get the ps3 version for $30 or less.

Back on topic now how do you guys feel about Activision screwing over last gen like they are doing,they are still charging us $50 for only about 70% of the game which I think should be dropped to at least $40 at the max

Ultimately, from a business perspective, the main aim is to ensure customers are purchasing next gen consoles/games as this generates more in sales hence dollars compared to the older gen model/makes/games.

Regarding Activision and pricing, this alone should make you get a ps4!!! :lol:

Multiplayer is 70% of CoD? Thanks for giving me an additional reason to not play it. ^_^ Multiplayer feels in most games the same anyway, why people are buying a 120$ prestige-edition? :awesome:

When I said 70% I was actually referring to MP and zombies I wasn't referring to player base choices which I believe is 50% zombies,35%MP and 15% SP ,but in the actually content available at launch I am saying that at launch we are only getting about 70% of the game since SP has been removed but I'm pretty sure it will go down to us loading only about 5%-10% once all the dlc is released

This is crazy to me. They went back on their word about co-op campaign, and now they want to just get rid of the SP as a whole? There are those who enjoy the SP (myself included), and this is another reminding kick to the rear end that its time to upgrade to current gen systems. Plus, charge $50 for a MP only game? There's people who don't even have fast internet (no disrespect to anyone honestly), and they enjoy the SP in COD's. Now, they can't play the newest one to the fullest extent because of this? But, at least you'll get Black Ops 1 for "free" right? Hence the $10 charge for it, without that, this would EASILY be a $39.99 game.

Ultimately, from a business perspective, the main aim is to ensure customers are purchasing next gen consoles/games as this generates more in sales hence dollars compared to the older gen model/makes/games.

Regarding Activision and pricing, this alone should make you get a ps4!!! :lol:

naw I think I'll wait till it has been decided that sbdolutly no more games will be released on last gen before I upgrade seeing as I have a massive ps3 backlog, and as for you saying I should upgrade because of this I am sure it is because I gave the impression that I am a COD fsn but in reality I am a BF fan I am just able to get more trophies from COD since it is bring released every year,I am still waiting on BF hard line price to drop to $20 since I was greatly disappointed in the beta if it had been good then I would have paid full price.

This is crazy to me. They went back on their word about co-op campaign, and now they want to just get rid of the SP as a whole? There are those who enjoy the SP (myself included), and this is another reminding kick to the rear end that its time to upgrade to current gen systems. Plus, charge $50 for a MP only game? There's people who don't even have fast internet (no disrespect to anyone honestly), and they enjoy the SP in COD's. Now, they can't play the newest one to the fullest extent because of this? But, at least you'll get Black Ops 1 for "free" right? Hence the $10 charge for it, without that, this would EASILY be a $39.99 game.

If your paying $10 for the original black ops than it isn't free and only the easily mislead would think so, and I brlive that they would still try to charge us $50 even without the original black ops,but they have to find a way to trick ppl into forgiving them for the outrages price tag,they decided that it would be more profitable to give away the original black ops with black ops 3 because the original black ops is not selling as well as it used to compared to black ops 2,it would have been idiotic to offer black ops 2 along with the purchase of black ops 3 because than they would b loading money .

This move is kinda understandable. We've seen complete trainwrecks of a ports on PS3 lately like Shadow of Mordor and more and more games completely miss 7th gen. It becomes really hard to squeeze these growing ambitious titles on a hardware less powerful than LG dishwashers.

BUT! They should have said that before starting taking pre-orders for PS3/360 versions. There gonna be a lot of pissed-off people. They should also put a huge warning on the cover calling it like "MULTIPLAYER EDITION" or whatever. Also for christ sake just lower the price. $50 is laughable. 

I'm also interested to see the trophy list. That's gonna be fascinating with guaranteed "Kill 10,000 enemies in Multiplayer matches" one.

When I said 70% I was actually referring to MP and zombies I wasn't referring to player base choices which I believe is 50% zombies,35%MP and 15% SP ,but in the actually content available at launch I am saying that at launch we are only getting about 70% of the game since SP has been removed but I'm pretty sure it will go down to us loading only about 5%-10% once all the dlc is released

Zombies 50%? Geez, thats even more bad... Why "every" westerngame nowadays has zombies? -.- Even fucking Minecraft...

Why is this topic in Vita-section btw? YOU DESECRATED HOLY GROUNDS, DOOD!! ò_ó 

• Like 3

Zombies 50%? Geez, thats even more bad... Why "every" westerngame nowadays has zombies? -.- Even fucking Minecraft...

Why is this topic in Vita-section btw? YOU DESECRATED HOLY GROUNDS, DOOD!! ò_ó

There's already a Call of Duty game on the Vita so the ground is not so holy as you think.

OT: I'm going to take a guess the the trophy list will be easier on PS3 but will contain more annoying zombie trophies.

At least give the first dlc map to PS3 users for free or make the season pass cheaper since all they will have is MP.

Edited by Suicidal Turtle

• 2 months later...