The Expendables 2 Videogame

Connie

The-Expendables-2-Videogame-Header.jpg

I do not have high hopes for this game. Unless they can make a decent game based of a movie but i doubt it. Although i do like the style they are going with! A retro shooter, could of been another modern shooter but i appreciate someone else break the mould :coffee:

Coming this summer for XBLA, PSN, and PC, The Expendables 2 Videogame gives fans everywhere the chance to team up online or off as one of four major characters from the film: Barney Ros (Stallone), Gunner Jensen (Lundgren), Hale Caeser (Crew), and Yin Yang (Li).

As opposed to what some might expect from a game based on The Expendables 2, this project almost reminds me of the more retro-style arcade titles—and that’s actually a good thing if you ask me. So, even if you’re not a fan of the films, this could still end up being a fun old-school action shooter.

Source: http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/expendables-2-blasts-its-way-onto-game-consoles/

Edited by Connman88

:platinum: The Manliest Platinum Ever

I love that name!!! However, I strongly doubt this will have a platinum being that this is a PSN game. I am interested in the game as the first movie was awesome.....if this has a plat than I am all set!!!

• 1 month later...