Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Alright zone add Call of Duty to the list then.

the games: 

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Call of Duty Black Ops

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Call of Duty Classic

Call of Duty Ghosts

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty World at War

I'm curious to know - if the PS3 version of Black Ops 3 does turn out to have a platinum, would it have to be required as well? The campaign being cut from the game is a pretty significant difference between the 2 versions :P

Edited by SkyesUnholy

I'm curious to know - if the PS3 version of Black Ops 3 does turn out to have a platinum, would it have to be required as well? The campaign being cut from the game is a pretty significant difference between the 2 versions :P

Yhe i still dont know how they want to do that, i just hope for full multiplayer platinum list lol. But we'll see when the time comes.

Yhe i still dont know how they want to do that, i just hope for full multiplayer platinum list lol. But we'll see when the time comes.

You might regret those words.

http://www.exophase.com/game/call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-xbox-360/achievements/

Its also the list for the PS3 just add the platinum trophy.

• Like 1

HOLY SHIT, I aint regretting shit

10th prestige trophy, MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD!

if only they added them on ps4  -_-

Prestiging is not as hard as it used to be. Older games like MW2 n WaW took hours to level up. Now it just takes about 11-12 hours to prestige not counting double xp events. The challenges will screw most from the platinum.

Prestiging is not as hard as it used to be. Older games like MW2 n WaW took hours to level up. Now it just takes about 11-12 hours to prestige not counting double xp events. The challenges will screw most from the platinum.

Well it was never hard to begin with, just took some time lol. and yhea those challenges will screw the plat for most. But ill definitly be playing the ps3 version

Well it was never hard to begin with, just took some time lol. and yhea those challenges will screw the plat for most. But ill definitly be playing the ps3 version

Although I like most of the MP for PS3, I won't bother supporting there shady tactics of release a game that shouldn't be release to begin with.

And if you drink lots of lots of Monster you get a shit ton of double XP too lol.

I'm here to add a suggest to the PP format, not looking to have a debate with members. If Zone Hunter likes it or not than that's fine.

With the opening of the GoW PP, the debate of unique platinums happened. My suggest is that the person that makes the PP should have a poll asking the people that join the event, "If they would prefer double platinums to be counted for ranks in that PP". That way its up to the people who are actually participating to decide it. With that you won't have to add it as a rule here forcing all other PPs to follow it.

• Like 1

For God of War, I thought it was a no brainer tbh that only one of III or III: Remastered's plat should've been required, but in the end it is up to whyfire to decide

Edit: Oh nevermind, just found out whyfire updated their thread's requirements regarding it ^_^

Edited by SkyesUnholy

For God of War, I thought it was a no brainer tbh that only one of III or III: Remastered's plat should've been required, but in the end it is up to whyfire to decide

Edit: Oh nevermind, just found out whyfire updated their thread's requirements regarding it ^_^

I thought the exact opposite tbh. I thought it was a no brainer that III, III: Remastered, I, I, II, and II should've been required.

Anything less than every list in a series is pointless and has no purpose imo, and, well.... As it is currently, it isn't every list.

Edited by madbuk