Kupo~

ROYAL__HITMAN

Hello all, apparently you can't have a forum name thats different from your PSN so in short I'm kupo from the ps3t site! doubt I'm a familiar face. Got word this site was up and checked it out and it does look awesome, I see a huge majority of people are from that site so go figure. :lol:

Uh.. quick bio I guess, been gaming since I was 7 or 8 can't remember exactly, I like my JRPG's very much and have been a PS3 owner since the start of this year after making the switch from being a X360 user. Lately I've found myself not to be a huge fan of MP games, I guess playing alot of SP games has that effect but that'll more than likely change when Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3 comes out.

Looking forward to quite a handful of games this year, to name a few well mainly the ones I can remember and care about are the two above I mentioned along with Catherine (when it finally has a EU street release date, can't be bothered with importing that) Metal Gear Solid HD collection, no way I'm missing out on this (pretty much a fan-boy of the series and I hate that term with a passion but this game series is an exception so bleh!) Disgaea 4 (decided I'd get this imported from the NIS store in the US and get myself the premium figure edition which is like $120/£79 so pretty sure this'll be the most I have ever paid for a game but it comes with tons of stuff) annnd there are some others but I'm going on and on so I'll wrap this up now.

See ya all around~! ^_^

• Like 1

welcome. and actually, I saw the 2 Sigs Auburn did and read how they didn't fit @ 1st and had to be redone. so seeing ya Sig do bring a familiar presence. but Welcome once again. catch up with you in the forums.