cant find micheal (ps3)

Stargazer2600

So i been trying to find this micheal guy in sanctuary. i looked up vids and know where he is supposed to spawn. I have tried searching then reloading. I have tried doing quests and turning in at sanctuary and searching but no matter what he wont spawn. I read he has a 10% spawn chance but he should spawn once within 10 searches but i have searched WAY past 10 times but still cant find him.

any ideas?

If you delete the patch, he has a 100% spawn rate in one of the set locations

Edited to say: Make sure you back up your saves first.

The patch and the saves have nothing to do with each other as they're stored in different locations. Deleting the installed game never affect the save games in any way.

The patch and the saves have nothing to do with each other as they're stored in different locations. Deleting the installed game never affect the save games in any way.

It was suggested as more of a precautionary measure.  I had some issues with my saves upon removing the patch (but that may be due to playing the GOTY edition)

• 3 months later...

update: i deleted the patch and found him by claptraps spot when i loaded up my game.

im not gonna find micheal and i cant find patch files on my ps3 where is it.my game is digital version on ps store download games ,when i look game data's file i ve just dlc datas only where is the patch datas and micheal  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

im not gonna find micheal and i cant find patch files on my ps3 where is it.my game is digital version on ps store download games ,when i look game data's file i ve just dlc datas only where is the patch datas and micheal  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

In the case of the digital version you will need to delete the game and re-download it from the store, then don't download the update. Patches can't be deleted separately with digital games, unfortunately. Remember to back up saves just in case.

In the case of the digital version you will need to delete the game and re-download it from the store, then don't download the update. Patches can't be deleted separately with digital games, unfortunately. Remember to back up saves just in case.

first of all thanks for ur answer.i ve one question.when i re-download the game and then i need to start a new game or download my save games again  and continue with old profile which one is the best choices ???

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

This guy is a real piece of work!

For new players I’d highly recommend doing a full sweep of Sanctuary every time you visit, as he can be very elusive. This ended up being one of my very last trophies for platinum because I couldn’t get this guy to show up. 1f621.png

i'm yet to have done the ps3 version but on the ps4 version he appeared for me quite quickly but i heard all of the luck-based trophies got a lot easier on the remaster although the chubby and donkey mong took me a while

On 2019-09-29 at 0:52 AM, KilledByMatty said:

i'm yet to have done the ps3 version but on the ps4 version he appeared for me quite quickly but i heard all of the luck-based trophies got a lot easier on the remaster although the chubby and donkey mong took me a while

Oh boy... I was talking about the PS4 version lol.

I haven’t found him yet on PS3. Hopefully the luck will balance itself out and I’ll find him quicker this time around, but doesn’t sound like that is likely to happen. ?

20 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Oh boy... I was talking about the PS4 version lol.

I haven’t found him yet on PS3. Hopefully the luck will balance itself out and I’ll find him quicker this time around, but doesn’t sound like that is likely to happen. 1f606.png

i wasn't sure what one you were talking about haha fair enough though. luck based trophies in general really just shouldn't exist though especially if they make you grind for hours (or the likes of the jimmy jenkins challenge towards one trophy)

On 2019-10-01 at 1:33 AM, KilledByMatty said:

i wasn't sure what one you were talking about haha fair enough though. luck based trophies in general really just shouldn't exist though especially if they make you grind for hours (or the likes of the jimmy jenkins challenge towards one trophy)

I agree! I really hate luck based trophies. Unless, of course, the luck works in your favour. ? Lol!

Managed to get pretty lucky finding him in the PS3 version after all. It still took quite a few runs, but I wasn’t stressing out about it this time as I was starting a new playthrough and had many other trophies to unlock, so I figured I’d had a lot of time to find the little turd.

Then one day when I wasn’t even looking for him I walk into Marcus’s shop he was waiting for me at the counter! Sneaky bugger that Michael.

Edited by dieselmanchild