DOOM: Multiplayer closed alpha sign-ups

StrickenBiged

Hey everyone

If you pre-ordered Wolfenstein: The New Order a couple of years back, you'll have received a redemption code to take part in the DOOM beta test.

Well, this is not that test. 

But, Bethesda are also going to be running a closed alpha which is also open to:

• In North America, players who are already eligible for the DOOM beta; and
  • In Europe, anyone who follows the link below and enters their email address in the box provided (after choosing PS4) on a first come first serve basis. 

So, go to this website, click PS4 (or whatever, but the above instructions relate to PS4 - I haven't checked the other systems) and follow the instructions for your region. 

More details of the alpha are found by following the link but, in summary, this is only a server test alpha so there will only be one map, 6v6 deathmatch. One player may turn into a demon during the game, and there will be a rare gauss cannon pickup which has the firepower to take him out (should whomever picks it up remember to conserve their ammo). 

Selection for the alpha is not guaranteed, so look out for a redemption code from Sony or Bethesda in the future if you do sign up.

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 2

I bought the Ps3 version and redeemed my code On my ps3 (was before I had Ps4) just wonder, is doom gonna be current gen only?

If not will my ps3 code work for ps4?

Ps: I know this is not the same beta as the one posted about here. Just looking fOr related info

Edited by MutinyTeddie