Atelier Ayesha - March 5 (US) and March 8 (EU)

Source - http://www.facebook....36323347&type=1

Update: No JP Voice option, but Tecmo Koei will try to implement it in future Atelier game http://www.facebook....511182225592640

Atelier Ayesha will be publish by Tecmo Koei in

US on March 5 2013

EU on March 8 2013

Both version will feature English Audio only

EU Cover

529099_524772897566906_2009750126_n.jpg

Pre-order bonus

EU

Artbook - Game.co.uk

US

Theme - PSN

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not surprising, this is NIS were talking about. My only gripe with them is the limited number of copies they produced with their games.

Haven't been a Problem since HDN and Ar Tonelico

If you are into jrpgs, news like this is pretty easy to find.

I thought I was, but I guess I need more than the NIS newsletter. :)

I get most of my NISA JPG from their Forum, but best place for looking JPRG news is www.andriasang.com and www.siliconera.com.

Edited by Artemisthemp

• 5 months later...

Atelier Rorona, Totori and Meruru - Arland

Atelier Ayasha - Another Trilogy?

Gramnad(AP4 and 5) and Al Revis(AP 9 and 10) were not both trilogy, they have only 2 episodes as Atelier Project game. Let's just say new series as usual.

Localization have only 3 series, Iris, Al-Revis(Except of Mana Khemia 2 for the Europe) and Arland.

Atelier Rorona, Totori, & Meruru (Arland series) = Trilogy (PS3)

Atelier Iris (1, 2, & 3) = Trilogy (PS2)

those where the only ones ive played but it seems like if the series is good they will end up making a trilogy out of it... and from the looks of Ayesha, it probably won't disappoint.

Tecmo Koei Europe did frankly confirm that there'll be no Dual Audio option for Ayesha in Europe, and also confirm that only the English voice will be put in the EU version which is not a surprise considering knowing TKE, they dont know how to code or edit stuff in the building disc but only take everything from the American.

Well im sorry for the EU and US player that will not hearing the new performance of Ami Koishimizu who voiced character like Kallen on Code Geass (Linca), Fumie Mizusawa who voiced character like Erika on Heartcatch Precure(Regina) or even Marina Inoue (well you know a lot about her so i wont detailled).

That might means the second opening (featuring after the first hour of the game) will be edited since it was made like an anime OP with the Japanese Seiyuu name appearing in each character silhouette while the Mystic Pendulum is playing.

Edited by LordIchikyo

• 3 weeks later...

I'll let Artemistheemp posting the respective cover of Atelier Ayesha for the Europe and American one.

Im just wondering now, WTF is that xD, PEGI 16 for Atelier Ayesha, it's not even a CERO C in japan, so im really surprised they decided for a classification of PEGI 16.

Was only able to find EU version