Sniper elite 3 collectibles trophies glitched?!

trophyhunter583

Hey guys, so a couple a days ago a friend of mine borrowed me sniper elite 3, already beated the game now im looking to make the platinum of it, but apparently im having issues when it comes to the collectibles trophies, i already got all of them but the trophies (on cadet) dont pop, you guys have any suggestion or help, or should i just give up on the platinum?

P.S: also incluiding the dedicated soldier that despite being 100% doesnt pop

Hey guys, so a couple a days ago a friend of mine borrowed me sniper elite 3, already beated the game now im looking to make the platinum of it, but apparently im having issues when it comes to the collectibles trophies, i already got all of them but the trophies (on cadet) dont pop, you guys have any suggestion or help, or should i just give up on the platinum?

P.S: also incluiding the dedicated soldier that despite being 100% doesnt pop

I got this plat this summer, just 1 bug for me, "The Everyman" trophy and i was stucket at 99.6% of the game. The problem was the survival horde, you need to change the map if this happen on you. Glitch on collectables never happen, i've played from the start on authentic (in coop) and i've take around 90% of this, after finish the main campaign i've replayed via chapter select on marksman difficult. 

• 7 years later...
On 23/10/2015 at 11:43 PM, Lithium_Lemon said:

Everything in Sniper Elite 3 is glitched. I got it at launch and had to play through the game 4 times to unlock the plat. 

Yes I have noticed coming back to this a lot of things are buggy and glitched. I somehow got the trophy for completing mission 8 before mission 7 and also playing the game in coop did not unlock for me. Don't know if I wanna try again. The game has bugs too like not being able to fire your weapon. Full of glitches