DEMON TROPHY CHECKLIST

DEMON

Nice list man, I'd recommend you get Sly 3 though. If you didn't dig the second one that much, there's a chance you won't like the third too much either, but it's my favorite of the four, it adds a lot of cool new stuff gameplay wise and the story, though predictable, is probably the best of the original 3. Sly 4 takes the cake for best story in my book though, but that's probably because I'm a sucker for time travel.

Nice list man, I'd recommend you get Sly 3 though. If you didn't dig the second one that much, there's a chance you won't like the third too much either, but it's my favorite of the four, it adds a lot of cool new stuff gameplay wise and the story, though predictable, is probably the best of the original 3. Sly 4 takes the cake for best story in my book though, but that's probably because I'm a sucker for time travel.

I have Sly 3; but it's like you said, I've been put off it by the second one. Also have Sly 4; just have to resub to Plus for it really.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Update: Added Platinum #16 Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

Note to self: Complete Persona 4 the Golden at some point. :/

Also added Hatoful Boyfriend to my 100% completions.. not recommended tbh.. was boring.

Edited by DEMON

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1Lcb7178.png

#12 Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Enjoyment: 100/10

Difficulty: 3/10 with Heavensward, 6/10 without.

30f0312990.png

Translates to 2049 hours and 25 minutes. (No, it didn't take me all that time to get the platinum)  My explaining is done.  Still playing the game past the platinum.  Technically, my first platinum on PS4 even though I started it on PS3 and also play it on PC.

I have a question, Demon, can we still get ARR trophies in Heavensward game?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes it's better to have a few platinums that took dozens upon dozens of hours, only to finally achieve that last trophy because you've put so much time into them. I'm more of a guy who wants a game roughly 5 to 30 hours long, have it beaten and move on to the next.

e0a53c7d20.png

Wow is this really you?

• Like 1

Sometimes it's better to have a few platinums that took dozens upon dozens of hours, only to finally achieve that last trophy because you've put so much time into them. I'm more of a guy who wants a game roughly 5 to 30 hours long, have it beaten and move on to the next.

Wow is this really you?

Yep; that's true, I like really long games.

And no lol. That used to be my avatar at a time.

• 1 month later...