You wouldn't wear a police man's helmet

This trophy is proving far more difficult than i thought. I'm upgraded to the max, gang upgrades and all. There's no police appearing anywhere at all. Can anyone tell me a good way to get this trophy? I tried replaying sequence 5 memory 1 to try and get it but the rooks kill the police before i get there? Any help? 

The police should always be around, even after upgrading everything.

The way I did it was to steal a police vehicle and drive around until I found another. If you steal the second vehicle and leave the first close by, one of the police officers is likely to take it to chase you down. If they take the police vehicle then you're able to steal it back and repeat the process for as long as you want by switching between the two. But stealing an ordinary cart driven by a policeman won't count towards anything.

I guess it'd be quite annoying with all the maxed-out Rooks everywhere, though, since they'll distract the police easily.

The police should always be around, even after upgrading everything.

The way I did it was to steal a police vehicle and drive around until I found another. If you steal the second vehicle and leave the first close by, one of the police officers is likely to take it to chase you down. If they take the police vehicle then you're able to steal it back and repeat the process for as long as you want by switching between the two. But stealing an ordinary cart driven by a policeman won't count towards anything.

I guess it'd be quite annoying with all the maxed-out Rooks everywhere, though, since they'll distract the police easily.

I finally got the trophy. I had to keep replaying seq 5 mem 1. All i can say is to complete this trophy before you upgrade the rooks, was over an hour until i got this trophy. Pain in the arse but only couple trophies left now for platinum. 

I finally got the trophy. I had to keep replaying seq 5 mem 1. All i can say is to complete this trophy before you upgrade the rooks, was over an hour until i got this trophy. Pain in the arse but only couple trophies left now for platinum. 

It's not about the upgrading. You maybe just encountered some kind of glitch with the police spawning but I had no problem finding them after finishing almost everything else. It's something else.

Edited by Sikatiiker

I can confirm the drive with a rook and keep swapping standing on the roof and driving does intact work. Wasn't looking forward to that trophy but it took about 3 minutes with that method. 

lol I just got about 5 police carts to follow me and kept jumping from cart to cart then I'd jack it.

Well judging from what people are saying on here i'd say it was a glitch.

I'm having the same problem. I'm not even fully upgraded on the gang upgrades, but I can't find a single poilce vehicle anywhere. I've been all over the map, I've smashed things up and killed people - stuff that has caught the attention of the police before - but nothing.

• Like 1

Easiest way to do for this trophy :

recruit a rook member, then hijack a police cart. escape the other polices first if you got chased by them. then, press L1 to go the cart's roof, then press O again to drive. "Gone Lawing" perk should count this. Repeat for 20 times (as required) then the trophy will pop. I used this method and it works.

I think this is a glitch but i think you guys should do it fast before ubisoft fix it  :devil: 

PS: it took me just around 3 minutes to do that

Edited by TheseusNoctis

I found tons of Police Carriages over on the Westminster part of the map over by I think the Buckingham Palace? A road next to it long stretch next to a park type area I would go down that turn corner then come back and go back down it again I would find 1-2 cops just about each time if none keep going they spawn pretty regular there least for me they did.

Edited by Zjinn