Serious Problem, Please help

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Hello guys, first I apologize if this is the wrong section for my post but I found it close for my issue. So for the past 5 years and since I started collecting trophies I have never never cheated or used a modified save in every single game I have played because I really support fairplay, And now I got a red bar on my profile in Call of Duty: Black Ops II which is not fair for me at all. Here is the story I was playing Zombie mode and I got into a lobby with some randoms that i didnt know they were hackers/cheaters so once we started the match somehow one of them unlocked all the trophies for me I dont know how did he do that and I have nothing to do with this I tried to turn off my PS3 to avoid that but sadly I came back and the trophies kept coming, honestly this is something I cant control or do anything about it because it was not me. you should blame Sony support or Treyarch for the poor security. this is not fair for me at all and it really make me said because for five years I have never cheated and now im listed on the cheaters list because of something i didnt do. Please PSNprofiles.com support look into this issue, Thank you my profile is PSNprofiles.com/Xx_EsTaRo_xX

Hello guys, first I apologize if this is the wrong section for my post but I found it close for my issue. So for the past 5 years and since I started collecting trophies I have never never cheated or used a modified save in every single game I have played because I really support fairplay, And now I got a red bar on my profile in Call of Duty: Black Ops II which is not fair for me at all. Here is the story I was playing Zombie mode and I got into a lobby with some randoms that i didnt know they were hackers/cheaters so once we started the match somehow one of them unlocked all the trophies for me I dont know how did he do that and I have nothing to do with this I tried to turn off my PS3 to avoid that but sadly I came back and the trophies kept coming, honestly this is something I cant control or do anything about it because it was not me. you should blame Sony support or Treyarch for the poor security. this is not fair for me at all and it really make me said because for five years I have never cheated and now im listed on the cheaters list because of something i didnt do. Please PSNprofiles.com support look into this issue, Thank you my profile is PSNprofiles.com/Xx_EsTaRo_xX

So are you saying the hacked trophies automatically synced with your trophies even though you turned the PS3 off? 

Edited by FlareXV

Sadly, for how much unfortunate and/or unlucky that is, it's your 'fault' to have ended in a hacked lobby/game.

The only thing you can do is hide the trophy list for that game.

There is noway you could know it was hacked 

Sadly, for how much unfortunate and/or unlucky that is, it's your 'fault' to have ended in a hacked lobby/game.

The only thing you can do is hide the trophy list for that game.

Why am i suppose to hide the game when I already had more than half trophies and I already got all the hard ones and only few left for my platinum and 100% I already got most of the DLC's trophies. This issue is already with a lot recently in BO II because of the hacked lobby's and you cant really tell if its hacked or not untill you get into the actual match and that will be really late 

Yeah when i came back to the game they kept coming, I only needed few to get my platinum tho

Thanks for clearing that up. That is also the problem, even if your PS3 is always connected to the internet, the trophies wouldn't pop up unless you boot up the game. You could be a rare case of unfortunate bad luck. 

Why am i suppose to hide the game when I already had more than half trophies and I already got all the hard ones and only few left for my platinum and 100% I already got most of the DLC's trophies. This issue is already with a lot recently in BO II because of the hacked lobby's and you cant really tell if its hacked or not untill you get into the actual match and that will be really late

Some of the DLC trophies are earned impossibly close together, that's how it's been recognised as hacked. Unfortunately if you want to appear on the leaderboards and join sessions you'll have to hide the game. It's a case of if they let you off, they'd have to let off everyone else with a convincing story (I'm not saying your story is made up, I'm saying someone easily could)

Black Ops II was known for that people can easily change your profile or do whatever they want for it, I only used to play the game for fun and I never thought this would happen to me because i just knew recently, And you can also find this issue on Black Ops II official forums. But seriously guys imagine your self playing fairplay for like 5 years and suddenly somehow because of poor security of a game you get your profile hacked by another random guy you dont even know? this is just unfair. There is noway to to delete the trophies and earn them back so please guys do something about it, I use this site a lot and it really make me sad to see that only red bar on my profile. thank you 

Still it's not responsibility of PSNP if someone hacked your trophies. Being it yourself or someone else.

Lol. Just thought it was worth checking. People who come on complaining of a false flag tend to have other games with suspect trophies. ;)

Yeah, I don't blame you for doing so. Haven't had a PS3 for a month, but I recall that you have to boot the game up for the trophies to pop up. 

Black Ops II was known for that people can easily change your profile or do whatever they want for it, I only used to play the game for fun and I never thought this would happen to me because i just knew recently, And you can also find this issue on Black Ops II official forums. But seriously guys imagine your self playing fairplay for like 5 years and suddenly somehow because of poor security of a game you get your profile hacked by another random guy you dont even know? this is just unfair. There is noway to to delete the trophies and earn them back so please guys do something about it, I use this site a lot and it really make me sad to see that only red bar on my profile. thank you 

If you want to remove that, or any other flagged games from your PSNP page, you need to go into your trophy lists on console and change the settings for any affected games' lists so that it is hidden. Then earn a trophy in any other game, sync it with PSN, and then update your PSNP profile. Your flagged games should then not appear, and you will be returned to the "clean" leaderboards. 

You also earned all the Special Ops stars in MW2 within 5 minutes

Edit: You also found 45 intel collectibles before you found 22 intel collectibles. 

Care to explain that?

Yes I do care to explain that, It was the same issue that happened to me here but I ignored it because PSNprofiles does not recognize that game as a hacked game because  the game does not have DLC's or you just can get trophies in any order. Do you think between 140 games i have played Im only gonna hack games that 5-7 platinum difficulty when I already have platinums that rated 8-10? and for the timing hackers can change the earning time easily and im sure everyone here have seen profiles like that . Whatever the point is that most of CoD games people can control others people profiles and here is the prove some people complaining about the same thing : 

https://www.reddit.com/r/CallOfDuty/comments/2e4kra/black_ops_hacked_lobbies/

You can also find more of these posts on Black Ops II main forums, But sadly Treyarch is ignoring all of the complainants about their games same goes for activation/ infinite war. Im a huge CoD fan and I play these games the whole and i get in many lobby's and trust me if people dont want you to know the lobby is hacked they easily can. The issue here is that PsnProfiles need to fix those games were other people can control your profile save on any game. and yeah you can still get the trophies after singing out/ turning off your PS3 console because your save was already changed by the hacker. I dont want to take the topic to another subject so for now im just gonna close my profile until PSNprofiles can fix this.

Edited by Xx_EsTaRo_xX