Angry Bird Trilogy to PS3 (and 360/3DS)

Lady Lilith

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/2468/20120710/angry-birds-coming-xbox-nintendo-3ds-playstation.htm

God, keep that mobile shit on phones. I've never understood why Angry Birds is so popular, it seems so stupid and boring. I guess this will probably sell well though...but only if they sell it for cheap, since you can probably get all 3 on the app store for like 3 bucks.

• Like 1

I don't see why this is on the home consoles, it needs a touch screen for the most fun and it is made to be played in little spurts, not hours at a time. Angry Birds would be perfect for the Vita and 3DS though but it isn't needed on the PS3 or 360, in my opinion of course.

Parker

• Like 1

I don't see why this is on the home consoles, it needs a touch screen for the most fun and it is made to be played in little spurts, not hours at a time. Angry Birds would be perfect for the Vita and 3DS though but it isn't needed on the PS3 or 360, in my opinion of course.

Parker

Substitute touch screen for PS move and Kinect controls?

Substitute touch screen for PS move and Kinect controls?

That could work but I still don't think it would be as accurate as actually touching the bird. I'm sure the game will be fun regardless but if it were on the Vita I'd probably pick it up, I don't think I'll buy a PS3 version though.

Parker