Anyone else not getting daily ghtv coins?

SH06UN5126

I think I got the 2nd day's coins once and then from then on, every day I've been getting Day 1's reward .... really weird

Also, I know that I'm not breaking my chain of days because the counter is going up for the 10 day trophy. I've also broken the chain to see if it was something wrong with that but it didn't seem to change anything.

If anyone has come across this problem, it'd be great to get everyone's experiences and possible remedies in one place. Not just for me but for anyone with the problem. Thanks, everyone :)

I haven't played GH in a while, but when I did, I was signing in every day to go for the trophy. At least 3 days in a row I'd be greeted with the thanks for signing in screen and given the bonus for day one over and over each day.

Guess I'm not alone.

I've contacted their support, it is a know issue and they try to fix it.

Does anyone have problems with the "Loitering" trophy to?

I've logged to GHTV ~20 days in a row, but i don't get that trophy....

I haven't gotten the 10 day trophy yet. I keep forgetting to login around the 6th day -.- but I have gotten the 5 day trophy. No problems there. I'll let you know if I have any problems with it. I should get around to that trophy soon.

EDIT: Maybe breaking your chain and going for it from 0 to 10 might work? I'd assume the trophy wouldn't pop anyway if it was fixed and you're at like 30 or something because of the way the trophies show "COMPLETED" on the ingame list. Just makes me think that it's an "x == 10" condition rather than "x >= 10" (if you know code, anyway) ;)

As for the problem, thanks for contacting support. Nice idea :)

Edited by SH06UN5126

I haven't gotten the 10 day trophy yet. I keep forgetting to login around the 6th day -.- but I have gotten the 5 day trophy. No problems there. I'll let you know if I have any problems with it. I should get around to that trophy soon.

EDIT: Maybe breaking your chain and going for it from 0 to 10 might work? I'd assume the trophy wouldn't pop anyway if it was fixed and you're at like 30 or something because of the way the trophies show "COMPLETED" on the ingame list. Just makes me think that it's an "x == 10" condition rather than "x >= 10" (if you know code, anyway) ;)

As for the problem, thanks for contacting support. Nice idea :)

got the trophy for the 5 days too :)

nice idea to break the chain but i'm done with it, i'll send it back to amazon tomorrow (I'm really not happy with the quality of the guitars and the microtransactions).

I've also had a look at the trophies in the ingame options yesterday, i was at day 1/10 for the trophy, but i didn't check it today - i quit :D

PS: I know how to code, I'm working as a software engineer :)

Edited by K--Force

I was up to 9 days in a row when the update came out and it reset to zero. I've since gotten the trophy. However their in game clock is not the same as your local time so you need to make sure to play around the same time every day or you might miss a day and reset the counter even if you're logging in each calendar day.

And I've never gotten more than day one for the GHTV coin bonus.

Edited by jdcscilib

• 2 weeks later...

Are you guys sure you're not getting the right rewards?  On mine the screen always shows the day one reward graphic, but I actually get the right amount of coins awarded every day.  For example, today was my day 5, and while the screen showed day 1 with 600 coins awarded, I actually got 1800 when I did the math.

I've been missing some as well

Is there a specific time window for logging in? Is it reliant on a specific time zone?

I played GHTV 5 days in a row but no trophy

2 rewards.

The in game clock resets at 12 am GMT for everyone so you gotta convert that to your local time zone and log in before then or else you lose your streak. Edited by immortalruin
  • Like 1