Anyone else dissapointed?

Raccoon_0

Should read the comments before saying that maybe? Allow me to bold the TC's comments that warrant such a statement. Not going to sit here in an obvious bait thread and let the TC say stupid shit to people who not only didn't throw insults first, but gave reasonable points to contend with his opening statement of being disappointed. Nobody here was saying his opinion was wrong in the slightest as a matter of fact I first stated that it was ok that he had a differing opinion. 

I did read the posts, I'm guessing your issue is with her tone, but I'm saying you're adopting a similarly hostile tone which isn't exactly helping or needed. 

I did read the posts, I'm guessing your issue is with her tone, but I'm saying you're adopting a similarly hostile tone which isn't exactly helping or needed. 

You can't say a defenders actions are unwarranted. :facepalm: Quote the original source of the problem not the person it was aimed at. 

I have no problem with her tone? (idk if it is a her just going off your words here. :P )

My issue is with her going right to insults when they saw people not, oh let me use her words, "kissing her feet" for agreeing with every word.

As for adopting a similar tone...nothing needs to be helped here. It's not like we have to figure out, or pat her on the back, about her feelings. If she's going to attack people then she deserves every bit of her own medicine thrown in her face. 

That's a fixed price? That seems expensive and unlikely, especially in the case of indie devs. (I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying it sounds like a strange thing to enforce)

That's what has been reported in the past, but things may have very well changed (and possibly even vary depending on circumstances, developer, etc). The first patch is (according to the information online) always apparently free though.

• Like 1

So what are the horrible glitches? Two guys standing on a table?

Unresponsive characters

Characters teleporting 

dead horses randomly layed out on the street

getting stuck while running in a idiotic way (eg. your running up to something were it will automatically climb up, it pauses there and just keeps the running animation till you stop move back and try again.)

I'm really enjoying it. I've barely scratched the surface so far. I have a tendency in sandbox games to go mass collectible hunting when the world opens up, so my progress has been stunted. 

I did encounter one bug where I fell through a haystack into empty space until Desynchronization. Amusing. But I'm now just awaiting my daughters bedtime so I can get back to the stabbing! (An odd sentence to say the least!)

I'm really enjoying it. I've barely scratched the surface so far. I have a tendency in sandbox games to go mass collectible hunting when the world opens up, so my progress has been stunted. 

I did encounter one bug where I fell through a haystack into empty space until Desynchronization. Amusing. But I'm now just awaiting my daughters bedtime so I can get back to the stabbing! (An odd sentence to say the least!)

Same here lol. Usually the first thing I go for are the Viewpoints because I love having the map be available to me to look at clearly. Then I go collectible/income hunting and do the story as I have to. I like being OP in the story. :devil:

Same here lol. Usually the first thing I go for are the Viewpoints because I love having the map be available to me to look at clearly. Then I go collectible/income hunting and do the story as I have to. I like being OP in the story. :devil:

So much to collect! Atm i'm trying to limit myself to the areas the story takes me to. So as soon as I get sent to a new borough I have to finish it. Loving every minute of it!

• 2 weeks later...

I think maybe the reason some people have an issue with the map is the animus graphics an the desync possibility if you drive a cart down a street at map edge. If it was just normal looking, but inaccessible people may not even notice or complain. But the fact that you can free run the roof tops at the map edge lingers unsatisfying thoughts. 

I am not a spoiler, and the thing I found slightly weird would be one,

I don't know where Racoon lives, but here in Michigan we do not demand to kiss people's feet if we agree with them. Here it is usually just a smile or a nod of acknowledgement. I can not remember ever seeing anyone get their feet kissed in 40 years.

Also, if we have a disagreement it is debated over with similar over-enthusiasm. It is extremely difficult to change someone's opinion in the first place, I will not bother with an attempt to convince her that she is wrong, but she is. Its a great game. The whole series is, even Unity. I am finding myself with the desire for multiplayer, whether it be co-op or deathmatch style. Maybe that is a factor as well. Perhaps if she were being assassinated every 15 seconds she would not have time to throw a fit at complete strangers.

Locking this thread.

I think maybe the reason some people have an issue with the map is the animus graphics an the desync possibility if you drive a cart down a street at map edge. If it was just normal looking, but inaccessible people may not even notice or complain. But the fact that you can free run the roof tops at the map edge lingers unsatisfying thoughts. 

I am not a spoiler, and the thing I found slightly weird would be one,

I don't know where Racoon lives, but here in Michigan we do not demand to kiss people's feet if we agree with them. Here it is usually just a smile or a nod of acknowledgement. I can not remember ever seeing anyone get their feet kissed in 40 years.

Also, if we have a disagreement it is debated over with similar over-enthusiasm. It is extremely difficult to change someone's opinion in the first place, I will not bother with an attempt to convince her that she is wrong, but she is. Its a great game. The whole series is, even Unity. I am finding myself with the desire for multiplayer, whether it be co-op or deathmatch style. Maybe that is a factor as well. Perhaps if she were being assassinated every 15 seconds she would not have time to throw a fit at complete strangers.

PS: Raccoon is spelled with two C not one :P very easy actually. This topic is old see no reason you posted here.