Hidden trophies within Games Trophy List

Roster13

I'm creating this topic to know people's opinion about the Hidden Trophies contained in some Game's trophy lists. 

In some cases the Hidden trophies are related to Story's missions, in others they can be totally random related to the simplest things to do in a game. Some lists also contains most of the trophies hidden too, about 60 - 80% of the trophies. 

So what is your opinion about Hidden Trophies ? Do you feel bothered by them ? Do you think they should even exist ? Or you just don't care ? Let me know.

'' -  But the hidden trophies are the developer's choice and not ours ''  OMG ! You are totally right ! That's why I'm asking for your OPINION.   :D   

They're ok when the trophy description could potentially spoil something the dev has been keeping under wraps. 

They're annoying when they're not related to the story, because you can't see what you have to do to get the trophy. 

Doesn't really bother me either way, as I always check the lists on here, and I have my options set to show hidden trophies. 

• Like 1

They're ok when the trophy description could potentially spoil something the dev has been keeping under wraps. 

They're annoying when they're not related to the story, because you can't see what you have to do to get the trophy. 

Doesn't really bother me either way, as I always check the lists on here, and I have my options set to show hidden trophies. 

^Exactly this :highfive:

• Like 1

I like hidden trophies if they're for story-related trophies or if they're for fun, miscellanelous things to do (but not stuff that requires planning/a lot of work to get). I really dislike it when platinums are hidden though, but only due to another website where each such case gets a bunch of people going "no plat, no buy" because they don't actually check properly :P

• 1 month later...