PS4 Trophies for Final Fantasy VII unveiled

Xugashi

Yeah, the card collector rank is not just determined by amount of cards, but you gotta have all the different arrow combinations too.

I had forgot that.. that's probably why I gave up on trying to get it.. It would be a true pain to get that rank!

The more we talk about FFIX the more I want SE to make a HD remake of it... after all this is my favorite FF game (tied with X).

Yes! it's Aeris, not Aerith! :lol:

This honestly bothers me. Bothered me when it hit Steam, too. The game's PC re-release site used "Aerith", their guides for subsequent games use "Aerith", KH uses "Aerith" (side note: Not taking the chance to correct the Gummi Ship blueprint to "Diabolos", though they are switching it back to its initial misspelling with FF Explorers...for some reason), and Crisis Core outright SAYS "Aerith", which I can only suppose will be the name, spelled and spoken, in FFVII Remake. So why, WHY, SQEX, are you perpetuating this disconnect? Why bother keeping this schism going? Why not take the two seconds to change the default so that all newcomers are on the same page? Anyone with nostalgia for their initial exposure can keep it, but maintain a full synchronization outwards.

But, no, "Aeris" again. Because SQEX dun give a fuh.