Oooh! This is gonna be released on here?

RuinousOne25

Too bad is only available on English, I understand some English but I don't like playing games that are English-only, that's why I wanted to play Life is Strange but couldn't. Too bad.

Don't you learn english in Spain? In Norway we are forced to once we start on school, and we are also force to learn spanish/deutch/french in "upper secondary school".

Edited by AL3KS4ND3R_1337
  • Like 1

Don't you learn english in Spain? In Norway we are forced to once we start on school, and we are also force to learn spanish/deutch/french in "upper secondary school".

I'm not from Spain, I'm from Uruguay (South-America) but since my country doesn't have PSN I had to create a Spanish account. English isn't so necessary here, in high school a little bit but still there are many people who doesn't know anything about it.

Even if I understand some English I only like playing games on my native language, playing them on English isn't satisfactory to me.

Normally english is in most of the european countries a obligitation subject

.. but however, some people like it to play games on their mother language and some on the original version; which is in the most games the english language.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...