Dark Cloud! The nostalgia is here!

NerdRage04

It is a dungeon crawler? I don't know how to put it in terms of genre.

The story is about a genie that destroys civilization, and you have to go around saving people and the town by touching these orbs. You have this gem on your wrist that allows you to do so. You re-creating the town by placing the houses and lakes and what not. You then have to save the "deity" of sorts from each village. The final goal is to defeat the genie. You get a few allies along the way, and the weapon system is awesome. 

BEST part of the game is the 100 story tower called Demon Shaft. The music for it is AMAZING!

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 3

Wow this is like a 2/10 in trophy difficulty rating lol 

But I freaking love this game so that's A-OK with me  <3

yeah , looks like you get 90% trophies by just playing through the story .  Little bit dissapointing , because a lot of hard to get weapons or 100% on every city  would be improving the list . Dont get me wrong , its still nice to Plat it , but little bit to easy.

Yeah also, when you look at the Rogue Galaxy trophy list, that game you clearly need 100 percent completion or like 80 for the Plat.  Here it's much more easier. Oh well I have so many games so it's not that bad for once.

The real question is, when is this coming to the EU playstation store ? ... ...

yeah , looks like you get 90% trophies by just playing through the story .  Little bit dissapointing , because a lot of hard to get weapons or 100% on every city  would be improving the list . Dont get me wrong , its still nice to Plat it , but little bit to easy.

I figured there would be one for getting 100% satisfaction ratings for all towns rebuilt, but even so, that's easy as well. Really the whole game is easy once you get weapon upgrading down, but who cares, I'm so ready to download this gem lol

The game (Rogue Galaxy as well) is now downloadable in at least some EU regions :)

One of the few times that PS doesn't put stuff on the store when they say "OUT TODAY" and it doesn't happen, it has to be when Dark Cloud is on the table here! How much longer must we wait!

One of the few times that PS doesn't put stuff on the store when they say "OUT TODAY" and it doesn't happen, it has to be when Dark Cloud is on the table here! How much longer must we wait!

Patience. Bit.trip, Bastion, and VII port are out in the US now so hopefully the PS2 games will be up soon ^^