Jack the Ripper

Time4Tiddy

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/assassins-creed-syndicate-jack-the-ripper-dlc-rele/1100-6433004/#ftag=YHF6738a5f

This article came up on my news feed. Jack The Ripper DLC will be available on the 15th.

IF YOU DON'T READ THE ARTICLE THEN POSSIBLE SPOILERS FROM HERE ON IN.

I was surprised to read that only Evie is going to be in this DLC. I wonder if maybe there is a lack of information here?

Wonder if we'll get some background on where Jacob went? 

So I didn't buy the season pass and I can pick up Jack the Ripper DLC for half the price of the season pass. It seems like it is the only main expansion. So is it worth getting season pass or just this DLC (I have basically plated the base game and not interested in cosmetic items)

Edited by cjshaitan

Incredibly short. You will pass more time running after chest and helix than actual story time. 15 $ for this short of content is pretty insane. Ubisoft need to wake up. 100 % was incredibly short, even though it takes around 4 hours, I kept wondering why the hell I still play ac. I don't think Assassins creed will ever be as good as black flag was. At least, I had fun with the ship.

Edited by berserklover

This is still yet to appear on my store... I got the gold edition. Is it bugged in the store or what?

No idea if this will work...I googled "italian psn store" and managed to find my way to this. xD

If you're signed in it should give you more background to it? Should be free given that you have the season pass. Is there any sort of code or something you need for it? I've never gotten a season pass before so I know next to nothing about them lol.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/it-it/giochi/oggetti%20di%20gioco%20aggiuntivi/assassin's-creed-syndicate-jack-lo-squartatore/cid=EP0001-CUSA02376_00-DLCJACKTHERIPPER

No idea if this will work...I googled "italian psn store" and managed to find my way to this. xD

If you're signed in it should give you more background to it? Should be free given that you have the season pass. Is there any sort of code or something you need for it? I've never gotten a season pass before so I know next to nothing about them lol.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/it-it/giochi/oggetti%20di%20gioco%20aggiuntivi/assassin's-creed-syndicate-jack-lo-squartatore/cid=EP0001-CUSA02376_00-DLCJACKTHERIPPER

I know it's on the Italian store but I'm using a middle east account. This one is from Lebanon and no DLC :/