The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 1

Thanks for the quick update Wayne! March was a dead month for me with 9 trophies total. Life is a bit crazy right now and gaming has taken a back seat. 

Even though I didn't make the points, it was kinda cool to be up towards the top of the completion and average rarity categories as i'm usually almost last. I'll have to try and get into my backlog to get on the board.

Good luck to everyone for April!

Alright, so the MVP votes are in (well those of you who actually bothered to vote) and here are the results:

MVP - March:

cjshaitan = 4 votes (15 points)
TheWayne-o = 3 votes (10 points)
CrestfallenV = 1 vote (5 points)

The Overall Leaderboard in the OP has been update to show current scores and rankings.

Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 1

Oh my, MVP coming through. 

All hail king CJ, I feel that I'm unworthy of being in the same competition as you :P .

Congrats to all so far, not doing my completion rate any favours by constantly adding new games without having any time to actually play them, lol, at this rate I'm thinking might have to change my name to Carlton

Lol I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum where I have to finish everything in a game so it takes me a while to get through them leaving me with an ever growing backlog. Maybe a happy medium is the best way to go?

Just also wanted to also let everyone know that nathaniz100 has withdrawn from the competition citing it as "unfair" (coincidentally within a few days of being knocked off the top of the ladder), as such I will be reviewing all categories for each month in which he earned points and they will be re-allocated. I will have this done as soon as possible but probably won't be until next week so please bear with me while this takes place. I will let everyone know when the Overall Leaderboard has been updated. I guess I should take the chance to see if anybody else wishes to withdraw, if so just let me know and I will remove you from the competition.

Edited by TheWayne-o

My backlog is actually bigger than my list shows, have another 60+ games that I don't have room for until I upgrade my PS3's to 1TB & get another 64gb card or 2 for my Vita

753 games on your profile and you still have more than 60 in your backlog!? You definitely beat me then :P .

• Like 1

So it didn't take me as long as I thought it would to do the update, the Overall Leaderboard has been updated to show the current scores. Quite a few people ended up with more points than before for the Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum categories!

The MVP points saw a bit of a change as well, with nathaniz100's vote being removed both cjshaitan & I received 3 votes each giving us both 15 points. Crest received 1 vote thus being awarded 10 points. 5 points each went to Gibbo_0113, Spider5786, black__bunny & greenpoison79 because they were the only ones who didn't receive any votes that bothered to submit a vote for MVP.

Here is a brief summary for each month:

• January - 3108 trophies were earned, the breakdown is 2119 x Bronze, 638 x Silver, 300 x Gold & 51 Platinum from 23 contestants.
  • February - 2605 trophies were earned, the breakdown is 1753 x Bronze, 569 x Silver, 239 x Gold & 44 x Platinum from 27 contestants.
  • March – 2695 trophies were earned, the breakdown is 1777 x Bronze, 594 x Silver, 271 x Gold & 53 Platinum from 27 contestants.
Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 4

Just also wanted to also let everyone know that nathaniz100 has withdrawn from the competition citing it as "unfair" (coincidentally within a few days of being knocked off the top of the ladder), as such I will be reviewing all categories for each month in which he earned points and they will be re-allocated. I will have this done as soon as possible but probably won't be until next week so please bear with me while this takes place. I will let everyone know when the Overall Leaderboard has been updated. I guess I should take the chance to see if anybody else wishes to withdraw, if so just let me know and I will remove you from the competition.

What? If I'm not leading then it's unfair, how pathetic. Ah well, better without someone like that in the comp.

• Like 1

What if I don't want to share??

Got to learn to share ........ I mean it's not like Wayne went to all the trouble of kicking a competitor out, redistrubting the points, ensuring he got enough to finish equal first and then posting the tie under the guise of creating sympathy on the back of a disgruntled competitor quitting.

I mean that would be insane ..................

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 4

Wow. That was a surprisingly better month for me than I was expecting. I figured I'd get points for my two backlog plats and possibly individual Silver and Platinum trophies; I didn't expect to get points for Average Rarity nor did I expect to receive any MVP votes. I can't complain though. :P

Thanks for keeping the updates rather quick, Wayne. Good luck to everyone for April.

Got to learn to share ........ I mean it's not like Wayne went to all the trouble of kicking a competitor out, redistrubting the points, ensuring he got enough to finish equal first and then posting the tie under the guise of creating sympathy on the back of a disgruntled competitor quitting.

It's good to be in charge ay :D

• Like 2

Watch out with that line of thinking or you'll be the next competitor to "quit".
  • Like 4

It's a joke, Joyce.... lol

Well after the dust settles want to thank Wayne for running a great fun comp and I'm sticking it out regardless ....... Even if I have to share MVP :)

Thanks CJ, I'm glad that you're enjoying it :) . Will you finally notice me now that we're tied for MVP? :P

That idea took me 3 months of careful planning to create and implement, how did you work it out in the space of a few hours!? Too much time to think about things while mindlessly mashing buttons during your weekly games of shame? :P

Watch out with that line of thinking or you'll be the next competitor to "quit".

Lol I like the way you think feral, I might have to make you the competition administrator xD

Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...