Hey

ExFatFusion

Heya. Kind of knew of this place and ended up here trying to find a group for Bling Brigade on Wipeout:)

About me.. I have been a largely Xbox gamer for a long time (due to friends been xbox fanboys) but have decided to re-enter the world of Playstation which I haven't since the beginning of the PS3 (was a huge PS1 and 2 fan) aside from playing insane amounts of Wipeout and Uncharted 2 with a old house mate a fair few years back now. Feels nice to be home :wave:

Ended up been donated a PS3 with a few old games to use while I save for a PS4 (which will be my christmas present to myself on the 21st, can't wait!) I enjoy all sorts of games aside from sports and there's definitely a few exclusives I'm looking forward too..Finally I'll be able to enjoy The Last of Us  :devil:

Anyway You will probably see me about the forums and various gaming sessions so figured I should say hello first..so heya :P

• Like 1

Heya. Kind of knew of this place and ended up here trying to find a group for Bling Brigade on Wipeout:)

About me.. I have been a largely Xbox gamer for a long time (due to friends been xbox fanboys) but have decided to re-enter the world of Playstation which I haven't since the beginning of the PS3 (was a huge PS1 and 2 fan) aside from playing insane amounts of Wipeout and Uncharted 2 with a old house mate a fair few years back now. Feels nice to be home :wave:

Ended up been donated a PS3 with a few old games to use while I save for a PS4 (which will be my christmas present to myself on the 21st, can't wait!) I enjoy all sorts of games aside from sports and there's definitely a few exclusives I'm looking forward too..Finally I'll be able to enjoy The Last of Us  :devil:

Anyway You will probably see me about the forums and various gaming sessions so figured I should say hello first..so heya :P

Welcom to the forums you wont regret your change to playstation