Weird late Trophy popping

dalailama1989

Greetings!

I just happily platinum'ed JC3! Or did I? I wasn't really sure myself.

I was playing the very last wingsuit-race (Mountain Marathon) and after many many tries, I finally saw before reaching the finish that it would be good enough and prepared myself for a triple-bling of "All Gears" -> "100%" -> "Plat".

All Gears came just fine - and then: nothing.

I checked the menu to see a 100% score, but no trophy came. After a minute I checked my trophy list and saw, that both "missing" one's were awarded, but no screenshot of those (and no share-video of the race either).

I closed the game and randomly browsed the PS4's main menu, when suddenly, 7 minutes later, the trophies popped while I was looking at my friends list :D

Probably the ugliest plat-screenshot in existence :)

(I removed the name's because there are some real one's)

Is that the game's or the console's "fault"? :)

20151209013245%20Kopie_zpshy0jlrvx.png

• Like 1

This happened to me with Minecraft, i got the last trophy I needed but plat didn't pop, then I check the trophy list and see because the trophy card image got changed, my % went to 0 meaning I just need to synch and it be at where it was before, so I did that and saw it was at indeed where I had it before, 1 trophy left, so I go in the game then check my trophies and then it says I have plat.

Stuff like this happens at times, also sometimes if you haven't played a game in a long time, your trophies will be back at 0%, and to fix it you just synch them, It's really weird that stuff like this can happen

• Like 1

That happens when you don't shut down your Ps4 for a long time. I had these on various situations by now. Just restart console and all should be fine. Aswell as you think you don't seem to be seeing any kind of notifications on messages, restart your system.

I never use the standby-mode, but shut down my console every time :)

• 5 weeks later...

I just got the platinum and this happened to me so I think its the game. Got four trophies in a row.

Unlocked and fully loaded > Winner takes all, again (those two popped in game). but Collect em all and King of medici should have also popped and didn't but they registered in my profile as complete with no screenshot. Checked notifications like someone else said and they just popped with a screenshot of the notifications. 

Strange.