Adventuresome

Sir_Bee

It's not an absolute biggie. There will be a sidequest that you come across. Once you have completed it, you will receive some extra cash. It's still relatively early on in the game and helps a lot, especially if you are playing without any boosters. But it's no item or anything else that you wouldn't be able to receive otherwise.

Got this answer from Eastasiasoft.

http://www.eastasiasoft.com/index.php/forum/11-rainbow-moon/4661-adventuresome

The 750 additional gold is a quest reward from an NPC on the second continent. She's between the small village where you land (and where you meet PC #3) and the big city splat in the middle. Talk to her after finishing her requests, and she'll make a remark about how wonderful you were for starting with absolutely nothing and give you a pile of cash.

The 750 additional gold is a quest reward from an NPC on the second continent. She's between the small village where you land (and where you meet PC #3) and the big city splat in the middle. Talk to her after finishing her requests, and she'll make a remark about how wonderful you were for starting with absolutely nothing and give you a pile of cash.

Isn't that the Gorodo's girlfriend? The one you have to find the allergy remedy for?

Yeah, that's the one. That's a pretty weak 'perk' for picking adventuresome...

I disagree. That extra money came at a time when I needed money to buy the next tier of weapons. I think it was perfect. Enough to make me want to pick it again.

The 750 coins certainly came in handy, but it would be kind of cool if there was something else to picking adventuresome. Not that picking any of those choices must make much of a difference; I figure that if I picked one of the boosts, I would have spent whatever potions or gold they gave you really fast. :/