Watched star wars it was good MASSIVE SPOILER'S seriously.

Daniel_Shadow170

It was awesome shame about ------ dying 9/10 won't go into to much until tomorrow. Anyway i wonder if luke vs kylo will happen in episode 8 with luke dying kinda a changing of the old guard i don't really like the younger actor's but they are better then the kid from ep.1,2 and 3.

Edited by ShadowStrike002

I'm seeing the movie in a bit less than 10 hours at the midnight opening, I've opened this in a new tab, closed my eyes, and scrolled to the bottom, I will come back here in 12 or 13 hours or so and see if this is a troll post or genuine spoilers.

Either way, I'll end up rambling on about the movie.

Everyone I've seen review this sounds unsure. It's always "I liked it" or "It was good", and even "It was better than the prequels" which isn't a very high milestone. I never really planned on seeing it though, but I'm kind of surprised they killed him off.

Everyone I've seen review this sounds unsure. It's always "I liked it" or "It was good", and even "It was better than the prequels" which isn't a very high milestone. I never really planned on seeing it though, but I'm kind of surprised they killed him off.

The cliff-hanger and alot of rehashing is probably why this movie really won't be judged until the other 2 are out. Like i said i liked it better 1,2, and 3 so it's a start.

I'm shocked, Han Solo is a tier 1 character in the Star Wars universe. Did Finn obtain the force?

No not at all
  • Like 1

Okay, so he isn't a Jedi in training? What about Rey, does she have a huge transformation at the end (Is she basically the one)?

She randomly starts using it i honestly don't know if finn could be a jedi from the trailer's and the movie it was a bait&switch like i said before cliff-hanger and lots of crap not clarified. I think rey is set-up to be the force user with finn set-up as a han solo type for episode8 but it could be the opposite it's going to be a very dividing movie if you are in the star wars fanbase. Edited by ShadowStrike002
  • Like 1

I've heard all sorts of "spoilers", and they all sound like they're just rehashing tired old Star Wars cliches:

-Kylo Ren is Han Solo's son

-Rey is his twin sister

-Kylo Ren is blind

-Kylo Ren pulls an Anakin and murders all the trainees Luke has been working with

-Kylo and Rey are the Solo twins from the Expanded Universe (Jacen and Jaina)

-Luke has a very minimal role in the movie

etc

Well, at least one good thing'll come out of this: the Yuuzhan Vong are no longer canon.

Edited by damon8r351

I've heard all sorts of "spoilers", and they all sound like they're just rehashing tired old Star Wars cliches:

-Kylo Ren is Han Solo's son

-Rey is his twin sister

-Kylo Ren is blind

-Kylo Ren pulls an Anakin and murders all the trainees Luke has been working with

-Luke has a very minimal role in the movie

etc

Pretty much the movie does what it needs to do but plays of nostalgia.

She randomly starts using it i honestly don't know if finn could be a jedi from the trailer's and the movie it was a bait&switch like i said before cliff-hanger and lots of crap not clarified. I think rey is set-up to be the force user with finn set-up as a han solo type for episode8 but it could be the opposite it's going to be a very dividing movie if you are in the star wars fanbase.

Thanks for the information, ShadowStrike002. 

I absolutely loved the movie! It's so much better then the prequels. Most of the new actors are great. I love Daisy Ridley as Rey, she is so naturally beautiful and perfect for the role. Poe and Kylo Ren are also great characters. If I have to say something bad about it... We have to wait 2-3 years for the next film =D

• Like 1

So you know the fight at the end with Kylo and Rey?

Right as she cut his knee right, the cinema went black. Lights were off. Nothing's happening.

This continues for about 10 minutes.

During this time, a couple of ♥s with light up sabres, at the demand of the crowd, continue the fight, red fell to the ground as he later would in the actual movie, it was all nice.

But then a guy in the top row's blue sabre lights up, as he yells "It's over Anakin, I have the high ground!"

And then those ♥s went and fought for a bit.

Then when the thing finally came back on, it was rewound back to the start of the fight.

• Like 1