Bandai Namco confirms several games for western release

ShadowStar83x

It looks like the God Eater localisations will only have English voices. I know this could be a deal breaker for some people. I'll probably be fine with the English voices, but I'm always a fan of being given the choice. Either way I won't let this affect my excitement for these games.  :)

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/god-eater-resurrection-god-eater-2-rage-burst-localization-only-english-voices

I was not expecting Bamco to go this way...

Since it's God Eater, I will still buy it, but hype levels were definitely lowered :/ Almost like Sen, but in Sen's case I have a JP playthrough, in GE case it would be kinda hard =D

I was not expecting Bamco to go this way...

Since it's God Eater, I will still buy it, but hype levels were definitely lowered :/ Almost like Sen, but in Sen's case I have a JP playthrough, in GE case it would be kinda hard =D

I'm not sure why they decided not to include an option for Japanese voices. I mean, surely it doesn't hurt them to do so? It matters to the kinds of people who are interested in these games. If it's a issue of keeping the file size down, why couldn't they just release it as free DLC on day 1 like others have? Dammit Bamco, you were doing so well...   :P

Edited by Undead_Wolf_N7

Tell me about it =D

They announce God Eater loc - Hype goes through roof

Next day, they announce ENG dub - crap

Next day, they announce SAO HR loc - hype again

Like wtf, Bamco =D

Oh shiiiii-- I didn't even realize they had announced a localization of SAO HR until you mentioned it. All is forgiven Bamco.  xD

Now that I've said that, tomorrow they will say that it's dub only and we'll be pissed again.  :giggle:

EDIT: Okay, it looks like it's Japanese voice overs with sub, but you get my point.  :P​ 

Edited by Undead_Wolf_N7

Oh shiiiii-- I didn't even realize they had announced a localization of SAO HR until you mentioned it. 

You should read cute threads with weird symbols at the start of their title  :awesome:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/31440-%E3%82%BD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3-hollow-realization/

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1