Bandai Namco confirms several games for western release

ShadowStar83x

Bandai Namco confirmed today Tales of Berseria, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, God Eater: Resurrection, and God Eater 2: Rage Burst will all be localized.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/12/21/god-eater-tales-of-berseria-more-coming-west-to-playstation/

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/12/21/bandai-namco-announces-new-tales-god-eater-jojo-mobile-suit-gundam-releases/

Excited?

• Like 1

*sees this post*

Aw cool, a new Riiiiiiiidge Raceeeeer game? No? Oh right, these guys make other games. I sure am out of the loop with these sorts of games. I'll just be over here playing Call of Duty, Fifa, Madden, and any other mainstream western franchise I can get my ignorant hands on.

Bamco giving out presents early this year I see. THANK YOU!!!  xD 

God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst getting localized is great news. Now I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but I've never played any of the previous games. I intend to correct that with the release of these games though. I've also been meaning to watch the anime as well, so it's good timing.  :) And of course, Tales of Berseria looks amazing, just as I expected. I'm super interested in the story from what we saw in the trailer and also Velvet continues to kick ass and looking damn fine whilst doing so.  ;) 

• Like 2

Bamco giving out presents early this year I see. THANK YOU!!!  xD 

God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst getting localized is great news. Now I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but I've never played any of the previous games. I intend to correct that with the release of these games though. I've also been meaning to watch the anime as well, so it's good timing.  :) And of course, Tales of Berseria looks amazing, just as I expected. I'm super interested in the story from what we saw in the trailer and also Velvet continues to kick ass and looking damn fine whilst doing so.  ;) 

You don't need to play GEB or anything.

Resurrection works as a new opening to the series. Kinda like Rebirths for Neps.

In fact, Resurrection contains the whole GE1, Burst and everything that is the first God Eater. =D

Also, anime is pretty much just showing how based Ufotable is, it's not really canon =D

*sees this post*

Aw cool, a new Riiiiiiiidge Raceeeeer game? No? Oh right, these guys make other games. I sure am out of the loop with these sorts of games. I'll just be over here playing Call of Duty, Fifa, Madden, and any other mainstream western franchise I can get my ignorant hands on.

Someone's sounding a bit angry :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1