[Import PP]Trails in the Project Platinum

Satoshi Ookami

Guild Helper for me, please :)

Sign me up as guild helper please, definitely gonna dive into this series one of these days!

Hey! I'd like to join the club, I've played Trails in the Sky and loved it, now I'm playing SC in psp and I will get Trails of Cold Steel when it's released here in Europe :)

Guild appreciates your sign ups!

Also, not like I made a best girl sign up because I knew most people would be there or anything :awesome:

Yes, because your XSEED-sama's translation for the quest, trophy, quartz, and other stuff in the game are not matched with the original meaning from Japanese name (especially, the quest's name). :( . I know my translation is "sucky", but at least they match to original meaning most of time.

Besides, ppl tend to prefer an English guide, instead mixed up language there. Since modifying the translation in JPN guide consumes too much time; why not make a English guide instead :D.

It looks better to have everything in one language in the guide, I guess.

Edited: The English walkthrough is submitted. I will work on English trophy guide after I beat the game 2nd time.

Edited by hasegawa2010

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe if the PP creator has some Kiseki plats then it may encourage more ppl to join in this PP :eyebrow:. We count on you to bring more ppl to this Kiseki world.... ^_^

Of course =)

But I can't JUST start Kiseki games, they have to be carefully planned so they become milestones =)

Otherwise, it would be meaningless :D

FC will be #80 and #4000

SC will be #90 and #4500

Zero will be #105, Ao will be #110, Sen will be #111

And so on =D

And I'm sure XSEED-sama does all they could to bring them to Kiseki at least through Sen =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1