[Import PP]Trails in the Project Platinum

Satoshi Ookami

xD Gonna have a heavy gem box once I get the money for Lacrimosa of Dana on Vita. Too bad it won't get localised.

With Xseed just because they haven't announced it doesn't mean a thing.  It took some time after Memories of Celceta came out before it was announced for localization.  And honestly with the fact that Xseed has localized every Ys game except V so far, and the lack of V is more the fact that it doesn't exactly have a version on a current system, I think Lacrimosa of Dana has a shot until Falcom stops making games for the Vita.  Who knows, they could already have the license and be working on it and just not ready yet to even tease it.

Edited by ladynadiad

With Xseed just because they haven't announced it doesn't mean a thing. It took some time after Memories of Celceta came out before it was announced for localization. And honestly with the fact that Xseed has localized every Ys game except V so far, and the lack of V is more the fact that it doesn't exactly have a version on a current system, I think Lacrimosa of Dana has a shot until Falcom stops making games for the Vita. Who knows, they could already have the license and be working on it and just not ready yet to even tease it.

Oh, I've heard west only gets Ps4 version. :) But if Vita version is really coming to west that's cool too but I'll probably still get the japanese version. Can't wait really! xD Sen III will be day one buy for me too, haha.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still waiting on FC and SC to arrive... My package would have been here by now, but the USPS are too busy fucking around:

c9Rrio3.png

For those who don't live in the US, Goleta, CA is over 100 miles away from LA, in the complete opposite direction of where I live.

I'm still waiting on FC and SC to arrive... My package would have been here by now, but the USPS are too busy fucking around:

c9Rrio3.png

For those who don't live in the US, Goleta, CA is over 100 miles away from LA, in the complete opposite direction of where I live.

Stupid USPS! How can you delay such an important package?!

• 2 weeks later...

Big fan of the legend of heros, add me in please!

Completed: 

FC EVO 

Zero EVO

Ao EVO

Sen I  (Asia version)

Sen I  (NA version)

Sen II (Asia version)

Sen II (NA version)

Incomplete:

Sen I  (EU version) Maybe until I have enough time and money 

SC EVO  wait for chinese version release

3rd EVO  same 

• Like 1

Big fan of the legend of heros, add me in please!

Completed: 

FC EVO 

Zero EVO

Ao EVO

Sen I  (Asia version)

Sen I  (NA version)

Sen II [/size](Asia version)

Sen II[/size] (NA version)

Incomplete:

Sen I  (EU version) Maybe until I have enough time and money 

SC EVO  wait for chinese version release

3rd EVO  same

FANTASTIC! Glad to see such a big fan! Even with stacks :D

I will add you later when I'm on PC :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Well, it won't up me a rank, but I did get the plat for Cold Steel II if you want to add that to my listing.

Sasugaaaaa! :D

5 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

I'm too broke to get any more in the series though.  I do want to eventually get the rest of the evo versions, but need a stable income first.

But if you get an income, you will lose time xD

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I have now platinumed FC and SC Evo. It doesn't affect my rank though. After my experience with these games, I definitely want to get 3rd Evo, but I'll probably wait until at least the localized version comes out.  

Now that's what I call a worth 50th Plat! :D

Fantastic! Awesome! Congratulations! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just platinumed the 3rd, so I can finally move up to the next rank. The platinum is also my 3,000th trophy. In fact, that's part of the reason why I played it so soon after the PC version. I just couldn't resist making it a milestone, lol.

23 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I just platinumed the 3rd, so I can finally move up to the next rank. The platinum is also my 3,000th trophy. In fact, that's part of the reason why I played it so soon after the PC version. I just couldn't resist making it a milestone, lol.

SASUGA! 

That's a proper milestone planning :awesome: