2016: Clearing out the Backlog

Senor_T_Dub

Thanks to everyone so far! It's a lot of games, I have a hard time passing up on super cheap games. I most worried about the RPGs and games from PS+. I know I won't finish this list, but if I can make a significant dent, I can then buy all the games I miss super cheap in 2017! I'm still figure out how to run this but I would like to update with statistics and such. Stay tuned!

Wow...That's a lot of games!!!

FYI, you are doing yourself a disservice by not playing Okami HD, The Last of Us, and the Uncharted Series. I'd start with those IMO.

I'm currently playing Resonance of Fate and must say it's pretty different when it comes to RPGs. It feels like a final fantasy game, but the gameplay is just sooo different than anything I've ever seen. So if you are looking for a RPG that is kind of "out there". This is your game.

Relatively new here, but wanted to say great idea! My backlog is so big, it depresses me. I guess I'll have plenty to do when I retire. lol 

Just to clarify, are you going for the plat on these games or just completing the story? Also, it's too bad you picked 2016 for this goal. It's going to be a really good year for new games. But either way, there are some awesome games in your collection and I'm sure you'll have a blast doing it!  :)

Wow...That's a lot of games!!!

FYI, you are doing yourself a disservice by not playing Okami HD, The Last of Us, and the Uncharted Series. I'd start with those IMO.

I'm currently playing Resonance of Fate and must say it's pretty different when it comes to RPGs. It feels like a final fantasy game, but the gameplay is just sooo different than anything I've ever seen. So if you are looking for a RPG that is kind of "out there". This is your game.

Haven't tried Resonance of Fate yet, but I've platinumed the three PS3 Uncharted games, just haven't 100% them. Also played Okami on PS2, just need to replay!

Relatively new here, but wanted to say great idea! My backlog is so big, it depresses me. I guess I'll have plenty to do when I retire. lol 

Just to clarify, are you going for the plat on these games or just completing the story? Also, it's too bad you picked 2016 for this goal. It's going to be a really good year for new games. But either way, there are some awesome games in your collection and I'm sure you'll have a blast doing it!  :)

The goal is to 100% every game (yeah right)! I know missing 2016 games will be tough but I look at that lost and really want to play them lol!

It's a noble idea, but you should really consider trimming your list. Only including games you actually want to play will make it less daunting and you'll be more likely to finish more from said list. Nevertheless, good luck plowing your way through your backlog!

Defined don't want to play all these games, but as a starting point I figured list everything and update as we go along.