im lost

hey i started this game game awhile ago but i didnt play it for a while now when i go back into it im completely lost and dont know where to go.

i know it doesnt really apply to any particular trophies but please help

I'd recommend you just start over. It's not a long game and playing a 2nd time will go much faster. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hey, i'm kinda lost too.

It's been a while since I played and it seems I missed an area.

I'm in the volcanic crater and I would like to get to misty island.

I there a map somewhere that I could use to find my way back or do I really need to wander hoping to get the right way ? 

17 minutes ago, darkbeuh said:

Hey, i'm kinda lost too.

It's been a while since I played and it seems I missed an area.

I'm in the volcanic crater and I would like to get to misty island.

I there a map somewhere that I could use to find my way back or do I really need to wander hoping to get the right way ? 

Use the Teleporter in the Sage's Hut to go back to the first area make sure you've completed the fishing mini-game in the Jungle there to gain access to the boat then just hop on the boat and boom Misty Island :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DJT-Didge said:

Use the Teleporter in the Sage's Hut to go back to the first area make sure you've completed the fishing mini-game in the Jungle there to gain access to the boat then just hop on the boat and boom Misty Island :)

Well that was obvious, but I had no memory about those teleporter, great help, thank you !

In order to use the boat, you need to head to Sandover Village (The beginning area after the tutorial). From here, you will head out the village not towards the beach, but to the jungle. If you see the yaks on your left, you're going the right way. There is a river that runs through the jungle area. Next to this river is a fisherman. He will offer a minigame in which you catch 200 pounds of fish. Once you get this precursor orb, you can make your way back into sandover village. Facing Samos hut, it will be on your left on the dock. Hop on the boat and press the interact button to get to Misty island. Best of luck!