Trick to get "Collector" all items in puzzle !

By accident i just found out a neat trick that works in puzzle mode but you have to be carefull ! The game doesn't save right after you collected an item when you won one of the eight different puzzle's.

When you are not careful you lose an item which you just earned, but when you just need one left ( bronze, silver or gold ) and you got the wrong one that you already have several times, you can take advantage from this.

The items that you will get are pure RANDOM. I needed the seashell and tested this. I got the wrong item 4 times, right after i got the wrong item i quit the game without playing another game. Restart the game and go to puzzle. Than the game will proceed where you left but you will receive your prize from the last played puzzle again and it is possible it is a different item! I know it is ramdom becouse i got a different item the 4th time and that was the one i needed !

You can do this only ( without playing the puzzle ) when you miss one in a certain type of puzzle becouse you cant save and do this again. You have to play another puzze ( 8 times ) to collect another prize when you want to save an collected item.

Hope this helps to finish the game, a lot of people are struggling !

Edited by sept-sept
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

So I just started playing this the other day and used this idea to get all my collectibles. My trophy popped as I looked at the collection (the last one I got to complete Collection was after a restart) So Nov 2020 this still works on PS Vita wonderfully.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

So basically I want to do this each time the puzzle tries to give me an item I already have?  I can't unlock all 3 for example by beating a certain type of puzzle mode only once?

It legit didn't work on the PS3 version.  Closed the game as soon as I got the item.  Restarted and it doesn't say here is your item.  It just put it in the collection area and that's it.

Edited by LegendExeter