I need advice (on whether or not to get this)

matchpenalty

Ok, I have been on the fence about battlefront. As a mega Star Wars fan, I think I would enjoy parts of it. But as I am ok at best in online fps multiplayer, I am concerned getting my ass whooped constantly will get me frustrated and feeling regretful of spending $80 on it. If they bothered to put in a proper campaign this would have been a no brainier, but that's not the way it worked out here. So what your thoughts.

Ok, I have been on the fence about battlefront. As a mega Star Wars fan, I think I would enjoy parts of it. But as I am ok at best in online fps multiplayer, I am concerned getting my ass whooped constantly will get me frustrated and feeling regretful of spending $80 on it. If they bothered to put in a proper campaign this would have been a no brainier, but that's not the way it worked out here. So what your thoughts.

From one Star Wars fan to another , yes. Yes I think you should buy this game. Got this game around release and haven't been happier! This game is extremely fun to play and I'm sure you will have an amazing experience, the graphics are stunning, the gameplay is smooth and it really does feel like your In a Star Wars battle.

But, the game isn't perfect meaning there is some negatives. For one a lot of people have been complaining about the season pass. Not just about its price but the fact that they aren't selling the full game but just giving you a taste of what's to come. Basically they're "forcing" you to buy the season pass to experience the full game. I know its a load of bullshit BUT thats just how games are being released these days and that's a completely different topic. The modes can get slightly repetitive after awhile but don't worry there will be new modes added soon ...... In the season pass.

Lastly because where on a trophy hunting website I'll give you a heads up about the trophies :) nothing too hard if your committed into getting the plat. One trophy is glitched, should hopefully be a patch soon (I was lucky to get the trophy!), mainly a grind to lvl 50 but if you enjoy the game it shouldn't feel long at all.

So get of this website, go buy it, and let me know what you think ;)

EDIT:

Don't worry about getting your ass whooped online, the game is really easy to pick up on and before you know it you'll be the guy with the most kills at the end of the match :)

Edited by EpicNogg4

I'm in the same position as you. Over christmas i got the battlefront ps4 bundle and I'm debating if I should play it or just sell it before it loses too much of its resale value. I never ever buy multiplayer only DLC and the more I read about it the base game is just a shell of a game without it

This game is difficult to put down if I  am honest, love every minute of it, its a blast.  You can get straight into the action at any time, you can have great fun as heros, or ion a ship, hell you can even trash people in AT-AT or AT-STs.  Its well worth the money this game.