Multiplayer Reveal Trailer

Connie

[media=]

[/media]

Looks like there will be a lot of new things in the multiplayer this year.....so more things that will piss you off.

This is for black ops 2 btw, should of included that in the title.

Edited by Connie
  • Like 1

Nope, I'm not going to watch this. Ever since MW2 I've said I won't buy the next CoD game and then I see the multiplayer reveal and it gets me interested. I then watch more videos, love them, and I go and pre-order the game. Not this year! :angry:

(I'm sure I'll watch it later and love what I see though, I'm too weak to resist for long... :rolleyes: )

Parker

Nope, I'm not going to watch this. Ever since MW2 I've said I won't buy the next CoD game and then I see the multiplayer reveal and it gets me interested. I then watch more videos, love them, and I go and pre-order the game. Not this year! :angry:

(I'm sure I'll watch it later and love what I see though, I'm too weak to resist for long... :rolleyes: )

Parker

give in to temptation and begin your journey on the path to the dark side (evil emperor laugh)

Edited by silver_pigy

Parker

Parker, I know what you're probably thinking. You're probably thinking that this will basically be ANOTHER CoD clone. But BO2 is going to, whats the word, REFRESH[?] the series. Since this is set in a futuristic world, it would be totally different than other CoD games. I mean, the guns will be futuristic, the vehicles will be futuristic, and hell, the games primary antagonist has around 25 million youtube subscribers! The game will feature branching storylines, zombies, and Strike Force missions that can lead to Permanant death :angry: . Parker, if you're not sure if you want it, then don't pre-order it but instead look at the game reviews when it's released. If it's bad, then laugh at all of us. But if it's good... then you better pay a vist to the local gamestop. :pimp: Edited by navep9